A Little Early

• fawn
  • 12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Ok I want to be a kid as I want Max, Ivy, Fawn, TNT Kelly, the Italian Princess, XO Sadie, and the list goes on and on and oh I want an orgy with me the only guy there. Oh and I want...... Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

Max don't be a damn party poo per....You are up for this challenge girl
friend....Bob I love all the ladies up top but you have to throw in Autumn
to seal the deal.....

Max this was a very wonderful gesture.....One that I support
whole heartily....So remember guys support your local ladies....

P.S. For the ones I will see next Tuesday don't forget your
unwrapped toy or can goods.....which ever you choose to bring...
Support the case no matter which one it is...we are blessed
and we should share with the less fortunate.... KISS
The only one i will go out of town for is the beautiful Sloan Mischief in Austin. There are plenty of gorgeous ladies here.
Ok so let me get this straight, Ivy, TNTKelly, Autumn, Italian Princess and Max, hell Fawn you might as well come on over as well, unless you are scared of BIGBOBFTWORTH!!!! I might have to ask for help from some of my fellow hobbyist as I would not want to let any of the ladies feel left out. Maybe JFred and CPI could join in on the fun. But no funny guy stuff ok!
Max don't be a damn party poo per....You are up for this challenge girl
friend....Bob I love all the ladies up top but you have to throw in Autumn
to seal the deal.....

Max this was a very wonderful gesture.....One that I support
whole heartily....So remember guys support your local ladies....

P.S. For the ones I will see next Tuesday don't forget your
unwrapped toy or can goods.....which ever you choose to bring...
Support the case no matter which one it is...we are blessed
and we should share with the less fortunate.... KISS Originally Posted by fawn
Thanks, hon. That's all it was meant to be. A simple reminder and thanks to everyone I know already who has responded either by posting support here or actually pledging to help.

I apologize to those who may have been offended by my gesture (and yes, unfortunately some were) and hope there are not many out there who took it any other way than simply trying to help some wonderful Local Ladies out who might actually need it.

Oh, and btw, Fawn...if you're in with Bob and all those hotties, then me too...
Wow! Fawn: I'm flattered.. Fawn.. girlie you so intimadate me!!!

I just want to sit back & watch.. I'm sooo overwhelmed... Wouldn't know where to begin!!

I know I would so be wanting to make sure all the Ladies received an Oral Christmas Gift from me

Shyness gets to me sometimes!

Here's to getting our Little ones in our life, The best present of all ..
OUR LOVE that will never end!
We as moms are so willing to give it all.
The simple Smile!
The Twinkle that Lightens the whole room.
The Hug meant for "Santa" that says Thanks.
Makes me smile just thinking of the Joy that comes that morning.

But I have to say the best Gift I receive is year round...
Their Unconditional Love!!!
Our party is getting bigger and bigger!!! Merry Christmas to us all!!!
Never in the annals of mankind has so much boobage been (or fantasied) assembled. Proof positive that there is a God and she is good and benevolent.

Seriously it has been a hard year for most of us, spend your Holiday money with your local merchant...er, provider.
LuckJack well said, the boobage part, I will be in big titty heaven and yes there is a god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwbXncaPMc
LuckJack well said, the boobage part, I will be in big titty heaven and yes there is a god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwbXncaPMc Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
Dang...I'm gonna have to run out and get a boob job before I can be naked around all those lovely big boobiess. I'll feel like an ironing board hanging out with these ladies...LOL
Don't get me wrong, I really really luv my boobies, but ya'll be intimidatin' my lil' ole C cup... Maybe we should invite another lesser endowed lovely to even things out.

Boobies....that's such a funny word to describe all those awesome breastesess.
CPI has about a "c" cup manboobs, we could invite him so that you would not feel so bad. Max its not the size of a woman's breast, its the size of her spirit and heart and if she can deep throat.
You are beautiful the way you are. You are the best and very much worth it. Thanks for helping me select my lady to help this holiday season. It should be a fun time.
CPI has about a "c" cup manboobs, we could invite him so that you would not feel so bad. Max its not the size of a woman's breast, its the size of her spirit and heart and if she can deep throat. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
Well dadgummit, I'm just striking out all over the darn place....LOL I always try, but I just don't have that awesome gift! Very envious of those that do though!!!

You are beautiful the way you are. You are the best and very much worth it. Thanks for helping me select my lady to help this holiday season. It should be a fun time
You always make me feel special, my dear friend, but I don't know.... if someone offered, I may or may not take them up on getting a new set, even though my breastesess are pretty awesome. At least I've always been more than happy with '.em as you know! We got any really great plastic surgeons on the board? I kid I kid!!

You are more than welcome and I hope it's an awesome time...well, knowing who it is, I know it will be....
Max, I included you in the boobage, remember the bikini social?
Max, I have enough boobage to spare! LOL...Cant wait to get us all together!
Thanks for all your effort and time in trying to help the ladies. It has been tough times for so many and this time of year can make it so stressful on ladies with kids to buy for and any one for that matter that has a need.
BY the way....Anymore show and tell pics of Santa? Sorry just had to ask LOL........