Im highly curious. ..

As a matter of fact, I do read ISOs, and I love it when P411 guys take the time to fill out their profile and show their character.

Maybe I just like taking the time to understand what it is the guy I'm about to see actually wants. Originally Posted by tntangie
+1000
Well, I can't even PM you....so what's a girl to do? Originally Posted by tntangie
Just reply to the email ;D.
I don't always read them verbatim, because I just don't always have the temperament. This is based on length, of course. Most times I do read them, though. I actually like to read iNTERESTING ads. Depends on my mood. If she's new I check for the 'vitals' (location, dates if she's traveling, rates, NBA or not).

Pics ARE important. No pics = lose interest instantly. Sorry, but it's way too easy to have SOME form of a pic or three, and make sure they're pics that show 'enough'. That would be general figure. 3 boob only pics or pics of the same setting that doesn't offer anything different from another (i.e. you at the mall or wherever) is a discourager. It usually suggests that you're hiding something. If you're a bigger girl, you're just a bigger girl. Some people like that. Dated pics....boooooo. I recognize pics on some girls from 4-5 years ago. Really? All these damn photographers around here and your pics from 2010 or 2011, or further back? Please.
I don't always read them verbatim, because I just don't always have the temperament. This is based on length, of course. Most times I do read them, though. I actually like to read iNTERESTING ads. Depends on my mood. If she's new I check for the 'vitals' (location, dates if she's traveling, rates, NBA or not).

Pics ARE important. No pics = lose interest instantly. Sorry, but it's way too easy to have SOME form of a pic or three, and make sure they're pics that show 'enough'. That would be general figure. 3 boob only pics or pics of the same setting that doesn't offer anything different from another (i.e. you at the mall or wherever) is a discourager. It usually suggests that you're hiding something. If you're a bigger girl, you're just a bigger girl. Some people like that. Dated pics....boooooo. I recognize pics on some girls from 4-5 years ago. Really? All these damn photographers around here and your pics from 2010 or 2011, or further back? Please. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You are right about the NBA stuff. Right on.

But on the old pics...some of the face shots aren't going to change much. And some of the clients have favorites that they like to see. So yes, I do have a couple that I rotate (with newer ones) that come and go through the ads.

I just wanted to ad that in there.

But they shouldn't ONLY just use the old pictures.

(and yes, I know I'm due for new pictures, but I'm only just working the next week, and no, not much has changed in the last two months...sorry folks. Catch me in chat. I post a few selfies from time to time.)
what is this reading you speak of? is that all those crazy things under the pictures? if so i need a leesson on them.....wait im typeing??? oh i can read! its a bloody miricale!

Yes i do but i start wuth pics of coarse and read on after if im intrested. i check for dates and rates and read reviews and determine if i am going to reach out and contact a provider.
yes I do
Do hobbyists ever read the ads the providers post fully? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Girl, some of them don't even read reviews let alone ads. I had a guy recently get upset bc I wasn't a hardbody spinner. I'm like.....uhhhhh. You don't read???? No where has it ever been said I was a hardbody spinner. I listened to his little whine about how the girls he wants to see want too much money to come out and how they get mechanical. I still tried to find that poor bastard someone who I thought he would be more happy with. I'm too nice sometimes. I should have just directed him to BP and let him take his chances. Hopefully he finds someone he's happy with.

But damn, read motherfucker. I have new pics in my ads too. It's not like it's a mystery. Lmao
  • cyrax
  • 05-30-2015, 09:01 AM
Girl, some of them don't even read reviews. I had a guy recently get upset bc I wasn't a hardbody spinner. I'm like.....uhhhhh. You don't read???? No where has it ever been said I was a hardbody spinner. I listened to his little whine about how the girls he wants to see want too much money to come out and how they get mechanical. I still tried to find that poor bastard someone who I thought he would be more happy with. I'm too nice sometimes. I should have just directed him to BP and let him take his chances. Hopefully he finds someone he's happy with.

But damn, read motherfucker. I have new pics in my ads too. It's not like it's a mystery. Lmao Originally Posted by thathottnurse
lol seriously!? who has a session with a pretty provider and whines about wanting to see other girls. I admire you on being nice and listening to him and directing him to other girls.
lol seriously!? who has a session with a pretty provider and whines about wanting to see other girls. Originally Posted by cyrax
That guy. Lol

And we didn't even have a session. He just started off by complaining. I figure he has bigger problems then not knowing how to do his research. My charity work for 2015 is done.
That guy. Lol

And we didn't even have a session. He just started off by complaining. I figure he has bigger problems then not knowing how to do his research. My charity work for 2015 is done. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I think the only whining you would get out of me is when you kick me out the door when my time was up
As long as u read the ads and do your research you can whine all u want.
My charity work for 2015 is done. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Aw, damn ...
As long as u read the ads and do your research you can whine all u want. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
As I see it, the guy made two mistakes. Not doing his research was mistake #1.

Mistake #2 was not shutting up long enough to learn that stepping outside your comfort zone can be a good thing
Aw, damn ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Please file the appropriate paperwork with my office for a possible exception. Your 1.3" of dangle death gets special consideration.

As I see it, the guy made two mistakes. Not doing his research was mistake #1.

Mistake #2 was not shutting up long enough to learn that stepping outside your comfort zone can be a good thing Originally Posted by TinMan
We should discuss this in more detail over martinis as soon as humanly possible. 🍸
  • cyrax
  • 05-30-2015, 08:17 PM
Please file the appropriate paperwork with my office for a possible exception. Your 1.3" of dangle death gets special consideration. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Haha I'm so glad I'm not the only that notices his recent posts lately consists of him mentioning his "1.3" of dangle death" lol.