Alert: member is a rapist and threatens lives

Dani can you please please check with a mod or admin before you post ANY real world info about this assface out here? I don't want to see you get caught in what ECCIE might consider outing (and a subsequent ban) just because you're doing the right thing!
Fuck you , you stupid dumb ass. As if I haven't been thru enough , you ask about a upcharge, wow. You are a low life person , as sick as the person who raped me.
Right now my head is not thinking very clear as I can only see the attack over and over again. Sorry I didn't think of the proper place to alert females of this attack. I now regret posting it where the (men) trolls can see it as many of you are as bad as the one who raped me. I'm done trying to justify what happened to me, as I know the truth and did notify the police who do believe me as well. One day I'll be in court to testify against this rapist and feel as if I already am, as y'all have made me the one who deserved it . So hopefully I get justice one day , but right now y'all have made me feel even worse than I could ever imagine. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
can you give us an update - has there been an arrest?

you stated this in post #17

"Now they have his name, address , family members names and where he works."

will you continue to be a provider..?
Dani please post his handle in the Power Room ..
or send me his handle and I'll do it we need to know who he is
when you have the time Please !

Don't listen to the some of them right now ..
I'm sorry this happen , please just get some rest and
If you need a someone to talk to please reach out ..

GET OFF Her ASS.. some of you just amaze us here ,
hope you never have to deal with this is your world

As You Have No Ideal what she's going though till you walk in her shoes ..
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Dani, I understand you have a desire to protect ladies here.

BUT - You are going through a lot right now. You need to walk away from this board and focus on healing yourself. There are a lot of emergency counseling services that can give you some direction.

You have legal, mental, and physical focuses right now.

Trolls on a stupid hooker board should not even cross your mind.

Seriously, don't read another word here for at least a week.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2018, 11:40 AM
DDD get off all hooker sites, anything you said can be use against you in court, including the ISO responses and certain things that you already posted in this thread that can hurt your case

BUT - You are going through a lot right now. You need to walk away from this board and focus on healing yourself. There are a lot of emergency counseling services that can give you some direction.

Seriously, don't read another word here for at least a week. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS
  • Lia88
  • 03-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Man, shut the fuck up and leave this woman alone.

You don't know enough to be talking all this shit...unless you're worried that you're the rapist. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Thank you!!! Somebody had to say it!! Just can't be wrong even if it has nothing to do with him smh...
Man, shut the fuck up and leave this woman alone.

You don't know enough to be talking all this shit...unless you're worried that you're the rapist. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
+1

Seriously, don't read another word here for at least a week. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Agreed.
Dani...do not answer honest abe....hes obviously being insensitive to your situatuon..and that says alot about his character....

Fuck these people who don't believe you...i believe you!.
Right now my head is not thinking very clear as I can only see the attack over and over again. Sorry I didn't think of the proper place to alert females of this attack. I now regret posting it where the (men) trolls can see it as many of you are as bad as the one who raped me. I'm done trying to justify what happened to me, as I know the truth and did notify the police who do believe me as well. One day I'll be in court to testify against this rapist and feel as if I already am, as y'all have made me the one who deserved it . So hopefully I get justice one day , but right now y'all have made me feel even worse than I could ever imagine. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Originally Posted by DaniDoesDoIt
This is very consistent with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, which is of course a very natural reaction to the horrible experience you have gone through. I would urge you to seek psychiatric treatment. That is not a sign a weakness in any way, any more than seeking treatment for a broken bone is a sign of weakness.

And Ze makes an excellent point about taking a break from the board. If I were handling this case from the perspective of the DA who was going to prosecute the case, I would prefer that you remain silent in a public forum about what happened. It just provides fodder for cross-examination down the road. And for reasons I can't quite fathom, it doesn't seem that you're getting complete support here. I think it would be better for you to seek support from people who are perhaps closer to you.

Drop me a PM if I can be of assistance.
It can take Rape Victims Days or Months to recall what happen
Mr. Ex-President, IMHO, it would be best to just STFU here and give this lady the benefit of the doubt. Go do some reviews or something because you’re NOT helping yourself here.
  • 03-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Honest Abe is a proven predator, it shouldn’t surprise anyone about his behavior here smh