Republican Playbook/Talking Points

Gay fuck doll wannabe enters week seven, in full flame!

You're a riot, IBTranny!

I B Tranny! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now your outing yourself in another perversion, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard?
I B Tranny! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, we already read where you outed yourself, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
So are you stuttering, meltdown man?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

Are the Pissburg Pissants making you squeal like a pig, redneck?

WEEEE! WEEEE! WEEE!

Yep, that's the first step towards gay fuck dollism!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! WEEEE! WEEEE! WEEE!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a sick cum-gobbling golem fucktard giving your plastic playmate a "golden shower", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
come on IBIdiot... Squeal like a pig, you gay fuck doll wannabe!
I Squeal like a pig! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like you're the one doing all the "squealing", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard
You're done. I'll beat your ass some more tomorrow.
You're done. I'll beat your ass some more tomorrow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:36 PM
You're done. I'll beat your ass some more tomorrow. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
starve the idiot ... its more fun watching the lil girl follow you around trying to goad you into some attention
starve the idiot ... its more fun watching the lil girl follow you around trying to goad you into some attention Originally Posted by CJ7
AssupRidee, DEM, does have a disturbing collection of photos. Get help, AssupRidee, DEM!

Yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn! Ho Hum, if it's real (where's the proof?) then what is the big deal? Hell, the democrats invented the playbook and Saul Alinsky perfected it.

Still.... if you want to get into the weeds...what in the book is wrong. Costs go up, True, coverage to people goes down (fewer people covered), True, no transparency, True, no accountability, True, Millions will lose their plans, True, hurts job creation, True, taxes go up, True, you CAN'T keep your plan, True, competence....do I really have to say it?

Those are the charges, the rest is just technique to get your message out. The charges are all true!
The problem is that the repuke establishment will allow, once again, the dimocrats control over the debates and thus control over the talking points.The Dims will press the hot buttons and the establishment candidate will fall all over themselves to be the first to think they have them beat.Think birth control and the fabricated war on women.

As long as the press and 90 percent of the so called news organizations are controlled by the left the talking points will always be controlled by the left. That is unless the candidates do not allow it to happen.

It seems that by the creation of this threAD that those on the left are starting to worry about the impact of Obama on upcoming elections. We have already seen many dimocrats jumping ship and attempting to distance themselves from the disaster that is Obama. It is unfortunate the the majority of Americans are easily distracted by anything shiny and most memories are short. It is a shame that we do not have an honorable press. The press has become little more than biased opinions sparingly laced with few facts.
The problem is that the repuke establishment will allow, once again, the dimocrats control over the debates and thus control over the talking points.The Dims will press the hot buttons and the establishment candidate will fall all over themselves to be the first to think they have them beat.Think birth control and the fabricated war on women.

As long as the press and 90 percent of the so called news organizations are controlled by the left the talking points will always be controlled by the left. That is unless the candidates do not allow it to happen.

It seems that by the creation of this threAD that those on the left are starting to worry about the impact of Obama on upcoming elections. We have already seen many dimocrats jumping ship and attempting to distance themselves from the disaster that is Obama. It is unfortunate the the majority of Americans are easily distracted by anything shiny and most memories are short. It is a shame that we do not have an honorable press. The press has become little more than biased opinions sparingly laced with few facts. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How many Democrats are switching over to the Republican Party? How many have "gone the other way?" Make it simple ... Since 2012.

Where do get this vast wisdom? Pull it out of your ass?