Off the clock meet and greets for potential clients?

I have never gotten a job that I didn't interview for. It serves two purposes.
1) do I really want to hire u?
2) do you really want to wok for me?

Seems like you're saying I'll work for anybody as long as you have the money. That answers question 1 for me which would be a NO.
Originally Posted by cckid2006
the girls you see love seeing you for your looks and charm but if it wasnt for the money we would not be f*cking most of you. But I will say austin does have the best looking men ive come across. I've probabpy fallen in love 4 times already just from visiting.
Baby I hope that wasn't directed at me. The couple of times I did that was because the lady had no reviews and my reason was to make sure she was not LE. I like to take a lady out to dinner after our BCD session. I always set up dates at least a week in advance and include the dinner in our schedule. Insinuating some one is cheap because they want to take some one to dinner at a different rate scale tells me you and I would never meet. Originally Posted by tucson
Oh no wasnt towards you, no ome in particular. I have done a bang and dinner many times lol but that's not what other guys were saying. They want an audition or interview which is just absurd to me as I can think of all the girls that will be taken advantage of.
the girls you see love seeing you for your looks and charm but if it wasnt for the money we would not be f*cking most of you. But I will say austin does have the best looking men ive come across. I've probabpy fallen in love 4 times already just from visiting. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Hope your next tour goes well
Once upon a time we used to meet to shoot free pool on Monday nights,
Claire you left out Steiner ranch & Vince young steak house.
Hope your next tour goes well Originally Posted by Great Cornholio
Aww thanks for your concern it will, and dont act like what I said was breaking news
Aww thanks for your concern it will, and dont act like what I said was breaking news Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Is it breaking news that if you weren't fucking for money, we wouldn't fuck you either?

You are merely a convenience, like a 7/11!

If we don't like a mouthy clerk, on to the next 7/11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby View Post
Aww thanks for your concern it will, and dont act like what I said was breaking news
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Cornholio View Post
Is it breaking news that if you weren't fucking for money, we wouldn't fuck you either?

You are merely a convenience, like a 7/11!

If we don't like a mouthy clerk, on to the next 7/11.
Awesome! Good comeback Newbie
Okay, I had actually promised myself that I was backing out of this thread (it started to go nasty in a way that I had not intended, but whatever, hardly the first time that has happened). So, just for fun, I will spell out what my intention to this was originally.

My problem was that many of the ladies that I would like to see require several recent reviews - which I seldom have. So, I was looking for alternatives. Now, given some of the feedback that has been posted here, there are some things that I fundamentally don't follow or don't agree with, but hey, that's the nature of a discussion.

But, the purpose of my proposals was not to "scam a free date" or something like that. My intent was that I would book a lady for a meet and greet to serve as the "screening/comfort factor", with the commitment already on the books for a session afterwards. If she decides that I'm a creepy weirdo, then she hauls ass out of there without collecting the session fee. The point was that I am committed, she is not, and backing out is entirely her discretion.

I will say that I found it a bit on the hard to understand side when someone (I can't remember who mentioned it) said "that doesn't tell her anything about whether you are safe or not?". Okay, I will agree, it is not a referral from another lady, but frankly, I would rather trust my own eyes and sense of judgment in a real world encounter over what someone I may or may not know says about someone else just because of their gender. Let's look at it from the perspective of a traveling lady - she doesn't know the providers, so how is one person's "word" better than evidence of her own eyes? Now, the travelers won't likely have time for this, but that was just an example of "you may not know the person giving the reference".

And for the folks that made the assumption that I am cheap for proposing this, you are entitled to your own thoughts, and that is fine. However, I look at it from the perspective of "my hobby budget is not unlimited, nor does it grow to accommodate a given lady's requirement for reviews first", so I am looking for ways of spending my money wisely. And, let's say I find a lady that has my desired combo of looks, personality, menu, etc...I think if I started with (hypothetically) $2k in hobby dollars, she'd prefer that the whole $2k was available to her, rather than me spending $800-$1000 getting references. Her piece of the potential pie shrinks to $1000-$1200 because of that - less earning potential.

And, on a side note, my other point was an attempt to get around the "recent" reference piece (hobbyist reviews). Totally cool if it isn't worth it for you gals, but frankly, I'd rather document a client once and never have to bother again than taking phone calls asking "is he safe, you saw him 3 months ago?" and having to figure out if I can even remember the guy, dealing with the churn, etc. Have we really had people (short of account theft) that started out as good people, and then turned into serial rapists and murderers a year later on this board? Is it possible? Of course. Has it happened? I would guess not. I would speculate the people that cheat providers on money, treat her badly, etc., are probably pretty consistent, and the ones that treat them well are also pretty consistent.

But, anyway, both ideas were apparently non-starters, so that is fine. A bit disappointed with how this thread got somewhat nasty and confrontational, but hey, it is what it is. If anything I mentioned came across as an attack, it was not intentional - just trying to address some points raised.
If Claire offers a drink, I might be up for it

Maybe a casual horizontal meet n greet at iFly?
Or check out new positions at the indoor trampoline gym?
Okay, I had actually promised myself that I was backing out of this thread (it started to go nasty in a way that I had not intended, but whatever, hardly the first time that has happened). So, just for fun, I will spell out what my intention to this was originally.

My problem was that many of the ladies that I would like to see require several recent reviews - which I seldom have. So, I was looking for alternatives. Now, given some of the feedback that has been posted here, there are some things that I fundamentally don't follow or don't agree with, but hey, that's the nature of a discussion.

But, the purpose of my proposals was not to "scam a free date" or something like that. My intent was that I would book a lady for a meet and greet to serve as the "screening/comfort factor", with the commitment already on the books for a session afterwards. If she decides that I'm a creepy weirdo, then she hauls ass out of there without collecting the session fee. The point was that I am committed, she is not, and backing out is entirely her discretion.

I will say that I found it a bit on the hard to understand side when someone (I can't remember who mentioned it) said "that doesn't tell her anything about whether you are safe or not?". Okay, I will agree, it is not a referral from another lady, but frankly, I would rather trust my own eyes and sense of judgment in a real world encounter over what someone I may or may not know says about someone else just because of their gender. Let's look at it from the perspective of a traveling lady - she doesn't know the providers, so how is one person's "word" better than evidence of her own eyes? Now, the travelers won't likely have time for this, but that was just an example of "you may not know the person giving the reference".

And for the folks that made the assumption that I am cheap for proposing this, you are entitled to your own thoughts, and that is fine. However, I look at it from the perspective of "my hobby budget is not unlimited, nor does it grow to accommodate a given lady's requirement for reviews first", so I am looking for ways of spending my money wisely. And, let's say I find a lady that has my desired combo of looks, personality, menu, etc...I think if I started with (hypothetically) $2k in hobby dollars, she'd prefer that the whole $2k was available to her, rather than me spending $800-$1000 getting references. Her piece of the potential pie shrinks to $1000-$1200 because of that - less earning potential.

And, on a side note, my other point was an attempt to get around the "recent" reference piece (hobbyist reviews). Totally cool if it isn't worth it for you gals, but frankly, I'd rather document a client once and never have to bother again than taking phone calls asking "is he safe, you saw him 3 months ago?" and having to figure out if I can even remember the guy, dealing with the churn, etc. Have we really had people (short of account theft) that started out as good people, and then turned into serial rapists and murderers a year later on this board? Is it possible? Of course. Has it happened? I would guess not. I would speculate the people that cheat providers on money, treat her badly, etc., are probably pretty consistent, and the ones that treat them well are also pretty consistent.

But, anyway, both ideas were apparently non-starters, so that is fine. A bit disappointed with how this thread got somewhat nasty and confrontational, but hey, it is what it is. If anything I mentioned came across as an attack, it was not intentional - just trying to address some points raised. Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy
Several great points and clarifications - I'm glad you posted this!

I would see someone under these circumstances - scheduled BCD time after the dinner/drinks portion of the date. I've been trying to come up with a plan for the guys who only want dinner/drinks and BCD scheduled at a later date. If it's BCD immediately after the M&G, then my time is free (but we're not going to Sonic or Applebee's). If they want a M&G with BCD time on another day, then it's 100/hr for the M&G, and a discounted BCD session (50 off per hour) IF that session is scheduled within a reasonable time frame (let's say 2 weeks). If we have a M&G and he contacts me 3 months later for a BCD session - no discount. And no half-hours! LOL

Your point about hobbyists being on here for a period of time and being safe - I believe that. That's why my screening for lurkers is less intense than it is for newbies.
Luvdatpuddy:

"I will say that I found it a bit on the hard to understand side when someone (I can't remember who mentioned it) said "that doesn't tell her anything about whether you are safe or not?". Okay

Sweetie You appear to have some recent reviews with ladies here so I'm not sure why your worried about meeting a lady for a drink. Those should be good enough for most ladies here.

As for the screening question I don't think you understand it from a providers side and why we ask the ladies for references. All ladies are different but I screen for the following:

When you met him:
- did he arrive on time and leave within an appropriate time.
- have the proper donation any didnt short or try to haggle rates
- was he rough, forceful, try to take condom off or try to make you do something not offered or that you do not like
- was hygiene good ( clean, no odors or smells, nothing that appeared abnormal safety wise)
- did you have any problems after session( calls and emails excessively, showed up an incall out of know where, stalking)

None of this can be found out simply by having dinner with a stranger.

All these are very important to keeping a lady safe, we already take a huge risk going bcd with someone so having a few okays from ladies before seeing someone is important so we can all be comfortable.

I don't screen to be a pain in the ass or come off as a bitch. I just want to be safe and I'm sure the guys was to have a safe, non-drama fun experience.

You mentioned

"Have we really had people (short of account theft) that started out as good people, and then turned into serial rapists and murderers a year later on this board? Is it possible? Of course. Has it happened? I would guess not. I would speculate the people that cheat providers on money, treat her badly, etc., are probably pretty consistent, and the ones that treat them well are also pretty consistent."

Actually this has happened before I had seen a good member off and on for a year as did Vicki and a few other girls. Who had always been a sweet and good client, turn crazy and murder a local provider a few years ago. When I found out I was in complete shock as I'm sure other ladies were as well. I read alerts here and there from both eccie and other sites about good members turning bad.. Some have raped, stalked, robbed, beaten and hurt ladies just you won't hear about it openly due to the safety of the lady.
I think it's a great idea, but I don't see it happening. Screening isn't so much the issue for me as it is showing up to someone's incall and discovering that we either have no chemistry or she looks nothing like her pictures.

Now, I think some, not all mind you, of the girls don't want to do this because they're worried that the potential client will see them in the bright light of public, and not want to call them again. Some providers know that their pics. and showcases are misleading, but they're banking on the client to be too horny or embarrassed to walk away once they get to her incall. Some only think about getting that one score, but some think they're game is good enough that even if he isn't into her looks he'll come back for the great service.

Of course there are a lot of other reasons why providers are opposed to an initial meeting before scheduling, and a lot of them have already been listed, but this one seems to have been overlooked, and I think it's a big one whether it's acknowledged or not.
Lol...I'm not worried about meeting anyone for a drink - I am just making the assumption that they are worried about meeting me! This is based on several attempts at booking a session with some ladies that were "two recent references"...I would provide the references that I had, and that was the last I would hear of it. So, I am guessing my references either chose not to answer, actually did think I was some sort of freak (that can be good or bad, I suppose), were unreachable, or something else. Maybe it is a conceit, but I doubt they thought I was scary, dirty, or in some other way unacceptable. I'm actually more likely to be unimaginative, boring, and very forgettable - but always clean!

I don't question that you may have questions of this sort at all - frankly, I would be surprised if you didn't. The part that I would question is, let's say that the reference is for someone you saw 2 months ago. Are you really going to remember that person, or is it answering the questions through process of elimination (well, I don't remember anyone around that time who stank, or tried to break boundaries, etc.)? And if you don't know the person giving the reference, why would you trust it? I get that in some cases you do know the person...but that can't be 100%.

If you add the two factors up, I think the problem that I run into is probably a combination of ladies who either a) don't want to answer a reference (for whatever reason); b) don't remember specifics; c) are too difficult to reach for a reference; or something else that may be contributing.

On the other point, though, if we have already had an issue with someone going sour on this board that was previously a good person, I totally retract that part of my comment, and understand the requirement for recent reviews.

And, really, I am curious - why does the fact that I've written several reviews matter? That's not me attempting to pick an argument - I am honestly curious. Why would me writing something about a lady give any indication of whether I am safe/trustworthy or not? At best, I could see it giving some insight into my ability to read/write.

And I never made any assumption that a lady screening was an attempt to be difficult - I totally get the safety aspect. I am just questioning the logic/validity of some of the established practices that, to me at least, seem a little odd or counter-intuitive.

Luvdatpuddy:

"I will say that I found it a bit on the hard to understand side when someone (I can't remember who mentioned it) said "that doesn't tell her anything about whether you are safe or not?". Okay

Sweetie You appear to have some recent reviews with ladies here so I'm not sure why your worried about meeting a lady for a drink. Those should be good enough for most ladies here.

As for the screening question I don't think you understand it from a providers side and why we ask the ladies for references. All ladies are different but I screen for the following:

When you met him:
- did he arrive on time and leave within an appropriate time.
- have the proper donation any didnt short or try to haggle rates
- was he rough, forceful, try to take condom off or try to make you do something not offered or that you do not like
- was hygiene good ( clean, no odors or smells, nothing that appeared abnormal safety wise)
- did you have any problems after session( calls and emails excessively, showed up an incall out of know where, stalking)

None of this can be found out simply by having dinner with a stranger.

All these are very important to keeping a lady safe, we already take a huge risk going bcd with someone so having a few okays from ladies before seeing someone is important so we can all be comfortable.

I don't screen to be a pain in the ass or come off as a bitch. I just want to be safe and I'm sure the guys was to have a safe, non-drama fun experience.

You mentioned

"Have we really had people (short of account theft) that started out as good people, and then turned into serial rapists and murderers a year later on this board? Is it possible? Of course. Has it happened? I would guess not. I would speculate the people that cheat providers on money, treat her badly, etc., are probably pretty consistent, and the ones that treat them well are also pretty consistent."

Actually this has happened before I had seen a good member off and on for a year as did Vicki and a few other girls. Who had always been a sweet and good client, turn crazy and murder a local provider a few years ago. When I found out I was in complete shock as I'm sure other ladies were as well. I read alerts here and there from both eccie and other sites about good members turning bad.. Some have raped, stalked, robbed, beaten and hurt ladies just you won't hear about it openly due to the safety of the lady. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I think you're over thinking this whole thing. Step up and ask one, if she says no, no biggie. If she gets offended Fuck Her!
Overthinking shit is what I do! Hells bells, I'm a process engineer - when I see a process that feels "broken", I try to fix it. From what I can gather, though, I'm in the minority of people who think the process is broken. In those situations, shutting up and moving on is really probably the best possible option.

Mods, would you be kind enough to close this thread - I think it has run its course.

And my thanks to everyone who posted in this thread (good, bad, or ugly) - very much value all opinions!