Remind p411 memebers. Daily ad board

Sounds about right. Lol
Pm sir I am not sure it is "on " the client as you stated. It isn't "on" anyone. It is simply the provider losing a repeat customer by not simply pleasantly surprising said client with the best current rates. It is in the provider's best interest to have repeat business is it not? Letting the client discover the discount on another add site after a visit is not the way to generate loyalty.
By the way I was aware 411 is supose to contain best available pricing. Originally Posted by diddleman
diddleman,
i believe that in order to get the best available rate/fee, a client need to do their research.

i also believe it's a provider's decision on how to advertise their rates/fees. and while i agree that repeat visits from a client would be great, i dont think a provider is responsible for informing or "has to" inform a client "oh, btw, did you know i have a better deal over on <insertLocationOfBetterDeal> ?" how many business do you know that will do that? some but not all.

those are my beliefs. people can agree 100%, agree somewhat, disagree somewhat, disagree 100%.

... As for rates and discounts.

P411 asks that u offer p411 discounts to other p411 members but that your regular rates and specials stay consistent wherever they are posted. ...

On p411 a lady can offer a discount to other p411 members of, say, $40. ... If her REGULAR RATE is actually higher on p411, say $275/hr, with or without a discount to go along with it, then that is a problem and p411 staff should be notified.
Basically she doesn't want the ladies jacking up their price on p411 just to make the discounted rate fall in line with their other posted rates. She wants to make sure p411 members are receiving a true discount. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
thathottnurse,
thx for the info. since i'm not a provider and have never read any sort of p411 terms/conditions that providers agree to, that is useful info to know.

i believe that it's up to me, a client, to find the provider that i want to consult with [based on whatever criteria i have] and find the fee that's best for me.
i may have to research in different places to do so,

INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, THE P411 PROVIDERS AD BOARD [to keep this on track of this thread]

but i believe that's my responsibility and not the provider's.
I dont think providers got the concept, instead use it like an exclusive bp.

Dump ads that r so generic and at so many sub locations.....

defeating the objective and uniqueness of the ad board and rendering it not as useful as it could be Originally Posted by discerning_guy
In my opinion, posting the exact same thing but simply having multiple DFW suburbs is a joke. Are you really IN each of those locations? No way.

It reminds me of the pimp ads that put every location possible in the bottom of their BP stable's ads so they come up in search.

IF a client is looking in Frisco and you have an ad in that suburb, you should be in that suburb. Otherwise you are wasting the client's time and I doubt he would look favorably on seeing you in the future given that attitude of SPAMMING the P411 ad board.

It is like here on ECCIE where a provider posts an ad in both Dallas and Ft Worth when she knows that week she will only be in one location.
  • L.A.
  • 02-27-2014, 11:51 AM
I agree with LL about simply posting a copy of your normal ad in there.
If you post the same generic ad in there everyday I don't really find that too useful....in fact it seems a little desperate to me. I can see your "weekly" ad 3 times a week on here so it doesn't really do much good to see the exact same thing 7 more times over there.

I look to the daily ad board for updated availability and specials...not just the same thing I've already seen over and over. Unfortunately it seems to be more of the latter.
In my opinion, posting the exact same thing but simply having multiple DFW suburbs is a joke. Are you really IN each of those locations? No way.

It reminds me of the pimp ads that put every location possible in the bottom of their BP stable's ads so they come up in search.

IF a client is looking in Frisco and you have an ad in that suburb, you should be in that suburb. Otherwise you are wasting the client's time and I doubt he would look favorably on seeing you in the future given that attitude of SPAMMING the P411 ad board.

It is like here on ECCIE where a provider posts an ad in both Dallas and Ft Worth when she knows that week she will only be in one location. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I'm assuming these women don't have a set incall and are waiting for the call before they get a hotel room. What I don't understand is why they don't post a follow-up ad saying they are in such-and-such area and are available for short notice appointments from X:XX to Y:YY.
Mr. Pm True not all business is careful to guide their customers to best available pricing. Only those that are interested in building customer loyalty. Most of the fastest growing retailers employee some type of gauranteed lowest pricing either before or after the purchase. While a provider can not reasonably refund after a session she can be sure the best rates are on her 411.
Pm I almost always agree with you on various topics. This time we are going to have to agree to disagree.
As for the ad board on p411 I occasionally check it. Kaylee thanks for the reminder

We are not suppose to have higher rates on P411. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
I have seen some ladies have a higher price on p411 than on eccie. When I see a new lady I check both sites. How does this apply to BP rates and P411 ? I notice some of the fbsm providers vary their rates on both sites
I have seen some ladies have a higher price on p411 than on eccie. When I see a new lady I check both sites. How does this apply to BP rates and P411 ? I notice some of the fbsm providers vary their rates on both sites Originally Posted by Thatdude
TD, They offer a better service to P411 clients

Oh and I need to see 2 to see a 3rd cause I fell behind on Ok's .
Too many providers seem to simply cut and paste the exact same thing to ECCIE and P411.

If a provider wants to really use the daily ad board of P411, she needs to do more than copy her standard weekly ad.

Something personal for that day such as mentioning how cold it was this morning and how she's love to help warm you up?

ANYTHING to indicate when she is really available, not the generic "Call Anytime" or 24/7.

Do something fun for your daily ads on P411. Heck, Take a selfie in the mirror holding today's paper so the guys know what you look like today and they don't have to rely on photos taken long ago and that have been airbrushed.

Just suggestions but hope they help. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

LL - I always do alot of reading and not to much posting, but this was to good of a thread !!! (Thanks KTC) I must say that this is very good info ! I made a mental note of it and I am working on making those changes.
So Thank you !!!!

Kaylee is right: The P411 ad board is a great, mostly misused, resource. I DO check it frequently, hoping more women will figure out how to use it to their advantage. I'm more likely to schedule a same-day appointment with someone who has posted that day on P411 than peruse a week's worth of ads here.

I also want to echo LL's sentiments. Don't post the same, lengthy ad you're posting everywhere else. Make it short, simple and topical. And if you don't have your location in your profile, PLEASE put it in the ad title. Hell, save guys a few clicks and put it in the ad title even if you do have it in your profile. Originally Posted by TinMan
I thought i was taking advantage of it .... i have lots of improvements to make !
As for the ad board on p411 I occasionally check it. Kaylee thanks for the reminder

I have seen some ladies have a higher price on p411 than on eccie. When I see a new lady I check both sites. How does this apply to BP rates and P411 ? I notice some of the fbsm providers vary their rates on both sites Originally Posted by Thatdude

It does not matter WHAT site... Gina's rule is that if you are on P411, you are REQUIRED to offer your lowest published rate on P411. Now, I can PM people and offer them a lower rate, but I cannot PUBLISH a rate lower than my P411 rate.
Lola, I'll use you as an example of what I'm talking about, if you don't mind.

I gather you move incalls, based on your profile which says "Dallas Area". Your p411 ad looks a lot like any other lengthy ad I might see (your pics are great, I might add). I'm probably not going to read the whole thing, just a quick perusal before I move on.

For me, you would get my attention if you posted a simple ad telling me where you were on a particular afternoon. Say you booked a hotel in the Market Center area, didn't have any appointments for awhile, and posted a simple "Hot blonde in Market Center today!" ad on P411. If I happened to be perusing the ad forum that day and saw your post pop up, you very well may have a new client before the day is done.
I love that board and use it every time I am available.
Great info! thanks so much, Kaylee