TEAM OBAMA KNEW AND THEY LIED (ABOUT BENGHAZI)....FACT JACK !

That's mighty strange coming from someone who repeatedly ignored all of the "terrible", historic failures of the Shrubya Administration (Iraq, September 15, 2008, Heck of a Job, Brownie, just to name a few) but bitches and moans every time Obama & Michelle wake up in the morning. Originally Posted by bigtex

Live in the past much? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
BigTitsLiar has to live in the past. He doesn't want to admit the present.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2014, 04:06 PM
BigTitsLiar has to live in the past. He doesn't want to admit the present. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Benghazi is the past ... subtract today's date from the date Benghazi was attacked..

oh yeah, never mind, you can't subtract

I would take that bet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go ahead place a bet. Which bum goes down first?

Jim
Benghazi is the past ... subtract today's date from the date Benghazi was attacked..

oh yeah, never mind, you can't subtract

Originally Posted by CJ7

'Dude...That Was Two Years Ago'

• CJ7
  • 05-01-2014, 05:17 PM
'Dude...That Was Two Years Ago'

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

are you admitting you live in the past?

Go ahead place a bet. Which bum goes down first?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
None of them will. Try to keep up.
I hope the teapublicans continue to push hard on this....they seem to be the only ones who care .if they continue this bengazzi scandal they're totally taking their eye off the ball....
keep it up....push as hard as you can....more people will remember and care about the teapublicans voting no on the minimum wage hike than voters will remember or care about bengazzi.....
BigTitsLiar has to live in the past. He doesn't want to admit the present. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This was brought to us by the very same Patriarch of the Idiot Family, LexiLiar Idiot who spent the entire 8 years of the Shrubya Administration living "in the past" as he blamed everything bad that occurred during the Shurub years on Clinton.

None other than LexiLiar Idiot, the proud, condescending and egotistical father of identical twin sons (JD and IB).

Poppy Idiot should be proud of his twin chips off the old block! Like Poppy, like sons!

I probably should have mentioned the Idiot Family Pet Lapdog named Gonad the Turdfly! He always smells like a smelly ol' turd only because that what the Idiot Family feeds him for dinner.
None of them will. Try to keep up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well that's pretty optimistic of you, but Iam afraid that's not how things work in the real world. The Benghazi attack happened almost two years ago. Investigations are still taking place do you really think they'll just walk away empty handed after all this time? Whether it's a real scandal or not politics is a dirty business. There's a reason for all this, a motive, someone must take the fall. Try taking your own advice and keep up.

Jim
spot on.

This was brought to us by the very same Patriarch of the Idiot Family, LexiLiar Idiot who spent the entire 8 years of the Shrubya Administration living "in the past" as he blamed everything bad that occurred during the Shurub years on Clinton.

None other than LexiLiar Idiot, the proud, condescending and egotistical father of identical twin sons (JD and IB).

Poppy Idiot should be proud of his twin chips off the old block! Like Poppy, like sons!

I probably should have mentioned the Idiot Family Pet Lapdog named Gonad the Turdfly! He always smells like a smelly ol' turd only because that what the Idiot Family feeds him for dinner. Originally Posted by bigtex
Well that's pretty optimistic of you, but Iam afraid that's not how things work in the real world. The Benghazi attack happened almost two years ago. Investigations are still taking place do you really think they'll just walk away empty handed after all this time? Whether it's a real scandal or not politics is a dirty business. There's a reason for all this, a motive, someone must take the fall. Try taking your own advice and keep up.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You seem confident are you betting?
You seem confident are you betting? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No predicting.

Jim

This email deals directly with the administration’s response to the Benghazi attack, and should have been produced long ago in response to requests by Congressional committees.

Carney’s claim that the Rhodes email did not need to be produced because it didn’t have to do with Benghazi is one more in a long series of desperate falsehoods dating back to September 11, 2012, when President Obama and his administration decided it was better to lie to the American people than to risk defeat in the upcoming election.
FACTS JACK !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Wow, wow, and wow again!

This is the first time I've read the actual Rhodes email. Look at the subject - "Prep Call With Susan, Saturday at 4pm" So this guy in the White House is setting up a conference call to spoon-feed Odumbo's lies to Susan Rice less than 24 hours before she goes on five Sunday morning talk shows to explain what happened in Benghazi! And he even spits out the lies in his email - “that these protests are rooted in an Internet video...”

Wow, wow, and wow again!

Jay Carney needs to be fired for being an even lousier liar than his boss. First Odumbo insulted everyone's intelligence with his ridiculous blame-the-video lie. Now Carney insults our intelligence even more by claiming the Rhodes email was NOT about Benghazi? If that's the best he can come up, he needs to go. Why would Odumbo want to keep a Press Secretary who lies even less convincingly than he does?

The defense that the Obamatons put up for the POTUS gets stupider by the minute. "Benghazi is in the past." Well, yeah. Ambassador Stevens is still dead, as are 3 others. Obama, the Liar in Chief, is still President, and still lying.

A guy robbed a bank here awhile back, but the police quit investigating, because it happened in the past.

Gee-awd! These Obamatons are morons!