OH NO SHE DIDN'T

And this is why you should swallow.😋

J/k

On a serious note I had beer goggles on one night and conceived a little girlate with a women I would NEVER date. I never called or talked to her again after that night. Long story short she found me on MySpace and the rest was history. I didn't find out about my daughter until she was 4 but I do my work as her dad and actually have full custody if her now....so it's possible.

This girls situation is different but if she's looking for a father for her kid she's probably never going to find him. She'd have more luck finding a step dad father figure etc....
  • snarl
  • 04-05-2016, 02:16 PM
How disturbing Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Damn that is just fucked up!
But so Damn funny as well.
Looking at the photos the Father was definitely an AA. That should make it easy to narrow down the client
Lol. You're funny.

Clearly AA, by far and away. Nooooooo way it could be anything else.
for some reason, I think her ad is gonna get her more business...mama got some hips!
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2016, 11:56 PM
for some reason, I think her ad is gonna get her more business...mama got some hips! Originally Posted by tornado82
I'll bet she's still taking the cocks raw, no sucker will come forward to be tested

she's got balls to post a ad like that, I'll give her that but must remember, this hobby can be brutal so don't come back crying.
LOL. You love trying to say shit that you think the ladies want to hear. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You honestly think that anyone believes for a second that you would co-parent and coach the little league team of a child that you had with a backpage girl and a leaky rubber? That literally made beer shoot out of my nose. You would simply stop posting as Creed, stomp the shit out of your burner phone, and create another handle. Your sense of honor is precious, though.

By the way, I dont have an NBA policy. Feel free to put on some lip gloss and suck my dick. Actually, just put on the lip gloss and I will trade you for a pack of smokes and a honey bun. Originally Posted by broes
Whoa! Man down!Man down!