My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

*I'm lost. Clearly not who I thought it was.

Nope, he has posted under mine as I predicted (and it is not you). Originally Posted by davidfree986
Well at 12,500 an hour you'd think you would have better parking at your MTV Cribs Edition Ferrari haven.

Back on topic, it seems you two just didn't mesh from the get go. Maybe it was a good thing for the both of you that the appt didn't take place. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I agree, I've found out the hard way twice, that if I don't clique or mesh with someone, I just gotta walk away as it only hurts in the end.

I didn't know that an attitude, and attire is ALERT worthy though - entertaining and a means to which people will discuss and increase their number of posts, certainly. I was thinking something (hobby) life threatening occurred.
Wait wait wait... where is the video of burning the stacks of money. I didnt see that, someone post a link or vid please.
I would like to see a video of you torching the $300. Better yet, torch one of your Ferarri's and film it! It'll only take a weeks' pay to replace it...

Love this site...you can't make this shit up...or can you? Originally Posted by Prolongus

A little more than 300 bud
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=20fs...8#.U7rN-bHDWUk
A little more than 300 bud
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=20fs...8#.U7rN-bHDWUk Originally Posted by DFWhobby
Fat stacks, dude I tip my hat to you. Holy shit, you just did away with what looks like a 10K stack. Holy Shit.

HOLY SHIT
Einstein was right.
I'm sure a charity of some kind really could've done something a lot better with that money. Yet overpriveleged people who don't hold any kind of value to their money do things like this to "impress" others and get a wow factor out of it.

Impressive indeed!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
To be honest, I initially thought he was bragging however he has put his money where his mouth was and you got to admire and respect that.

People may have issue with the attitude he has exhibited but for someone to burn a 10K stack and not worry about it, now you have to respect that.

Anyone else want to post a video not a picture of burning fat stacks. Please do. Country hard but easy money comes, easy money goes. Fat stacking omg unbelievable.
I'm sure a charity of some kind really could've done something a lot better with that money. Yet overpriveleged people who don't hold any kind of value to their money do things like this to "impress" others and get a wow factor out of it.

Impressive indeed!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
More like for the fun, I lost 1.8 million the other night playing poker.. Walked away and bought another car to cheer myself up. 2.3 million dollar day, a tad expensive.

Charity? Trust me 10K doesn't put a dent in what I donate.
Too bad you can't charge righteous debt to a credit card...
To be honest, I initially thought he was bragging however he has put his money where his mouth was and you got to admire and respect that.

People may have issue with the attitude he has exhibited but for someone to burn a 10K stack and not worry about it, now you have to respect that.

Anyone else want to post a video not a picture of burning fat stacks. Please do. Country hard but easy money comes, easy money goes. Fat stacking omg unbelievable. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
How do you know for sure he did it? I only believe if he shows that :

1-The stack is full of money
2-The money is not counterfeit
3-He appears on the video .

Otherwise, I call BS. Search this guy post history and you'll see why.

SMH
What a laughingstock!

Yeah, truly wealthy people always manifest a deep-seated need to boast incessantly of multiple Ferraris, $6 million playpens, and the ability to laugh off dropping $1.8 million in a poker game, don't they?

And successful people are always going around posting videos of themselves burning stacks of Benjamins -- just to show that they can!

(By the way, does anyone seriously believe that was real?)

Insecure much, DFWhobby?
All I saw was one $100 bill. He didn't fan them out.
You can hide blanks under a C-note...You can't hide VWs over a Ferarri...c'mon, OP. Torch one. Your credibility here will go a LONG way...

No wait!!!! Plaster the Ferarri with Benjamin's! (I'll help. :-)
You can hide blanks under a C-note...You can't hide VWs over a Ferarri...c'mon, OP. Torch one. Your credibility here will go a LONG way... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yup. We want to see you torching your ferrari, holding a poster saying "dfwhobby doesn't give a fuck"
You can hide blanks under a C-note...You can't hide VWs over a Ferarri...c'mon, OP. Torch one. Your credibility here will go a LONG way... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yup. We want to see you torching your ferrari, holding a poster saying "dfwhobby doesn't give a fuck"