Provider Fees

I agree that a total boycott would be all but impossible to enforce. That's why I'm now suggesting hobbyists band together and boycott individual providers to get cheap pussy. Imagine the benefit of a very hot provider having to lower her rates to $50 per hour due to being boycotted.

I currently limit my hobby budget to $200 per week, which equates to one hour of fucking. If a provider was forced to charge $50 per week I could then have four hours of fucking every week. I suggest we start with the really hot providers first.

If a formerly boycotted provider tries to secretly raise her rates above $50 per hour again, we would subsequently boycott her again. But this time her rates would be forced to $25 per hour.
I agree that a total boycott would be all but impossible to enforce. That's why I'm now suggesting hobbyists band together and boycott individual providers to get cheap pussy. Imagine the benefit of a very hot provider having to lower her rates to $50 per hour due to being boycotted.

I currently limit my hobby budget to $200 per week, which equates to one hour of fucking. If a provider was forced to charge $50 per week I could then have four hours of fucking every week. I suggest we start with the really hot providers first.

If a formerly boycotted provider tries to secretly raise her rates above $50 per hour again, we would subsequently boycott her again. But this time her rates would be forced to $25 per hour. Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High
Yeah, good luck with that. This hobby is a luxury expense. If you can't afford it or think it's overpriced, then go without until you can afford it or the prices are within your budget. If you don't agree with hobby costs, pick a new hobby. Hobbies in life are supposed to be luxuries and enjoyable, but if they strain the pocket book too much, that's not the case. Do what makes you happy.

I am guessing you are being a smart ass and you realize that your suggestions make no fucking sense given the provider market and supply and demand pricing that the market ultimately determines in the long run on any service level, but good luck to you on whatever your agenda is with this thread.

If a formerly boycotted provider tries to secretly raise her rates above $50 per hour again, we would subsequently boycott her again. But this time her rates would be forced to $25 per hour. Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High

I can only assume you made bail or have been given extended privileges.
Also do you have a preference of loose ass or tight ass, as your receiving.
I have to ask a question here after all of your insane remarks. What do you do on a date with a women. You want a hot provider to have sex with you for $50.00 an hour. What do you spend on a date when you go out lets say to a movie or dinner. How about your mechanic that charges $75.00 an hour. What I am saying is that you spend more on a date or to your mechanic then you will for an hour with a hot provider that is going to have sex with you.
I can fully understand someone thinking that some of the rates are to high. But what you are asking for and wanting is so out of line with reality. The way I look at it is, there is no gun pointed at my head when I choose a provider. So instead of asking them to lower there rates to what you want to pay, why dont you lower your standards to a $50.00 hooker.
These ladies have a right to charge whatever they feel is right. It is not up to us to tell them what to charge. The only right we have is the freedom to choose who we want to see and what we want to pay. I am sick and tired of all of these prices are to high post. If you cant aford to play then go somewhere else. Their is no anchor tied to your tight ass.

The gentleman on the board who indulge in the beautiful ladies of their choice dont seem to be complaining,only you and you have how many reviews.....? Okay why are you so hellbent on this? BTW you do know if by some freak chain of events this"Boycott" could happen,this is not our only source of advertising hon. Unless you plan on taking this campaign worldwide,lol! Good luck buddy
  • Jaleh
  • 10-28-2010, 07:16 AM
There is 10% of the American population unemployed. There is another 10% underemployed, i.e. people who were working for $50,000 per year with benefits and were laid off and subsequently forced into jobs working for $15,000 per year with no benefits. There are people with Master and Doctorate degrees working for $7.25 per hour with no benefits and not getting a 40 hour work week.

Yet, providers think they're still entitled $300 per hour. I personally think all the hobbyists on this site should boycott the pussy until providers lower their rates. I have a family member who has a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and a Doctorate degree in Pharmacy from the University of Texas in Austin. He only makes $50 per hour and is having to pay back over $100,000 in student loans. Yet, providers think they're entitled to $300 per hour! Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High
I've never been into drama and Im not trying to start any but is this the only reason you joined the board was to bagger us ladies on prices, in a attempt to have us lower our rates or make us feel like cheap whores. You just joined yesterday and then your handle is very degrading to me, as if you have no respect for us at all! Please, Excuse my language gents but it seems we have an imposter! There have been so many discussions about rates and what we should charge and yadda yadda, why we should XYZ and etc. I think everyone is aware of our economies current condition but the condition is us ladies are present and very real too. I think we charge by what our need/essentials and values are based off of, they shouldnt be by what you do. They're are plenty of wonderful ladies here and we all cater to a different aspect of the hobby so you should find someone within your means if the girls your seeking are "too high". The gents of this board who are respected members here arent complaining, but you are...?

Here we have some wonderul treasures who are a bit more "reasonable" for there time and still pretty hot!! And if these are "too high" for you maybe you should retreat to other ways of making yourself happy! You mentioned $50, maybe you shouldnt be here looking for babes.

Again Im not for drama but I love this board and I hate to see all his drama and no needed comments come forth. All Im saying is dont complain, find someone in your means and stick with her, if not continue your search.. Likely all this complaining will do nada anyway, My rates arent going anywhere, lol. People join this board that should never be here for more than one reason but overall they dont simply understand and have no respect and discretion for what goes on here. This is a crazy game... Wonder whats next?
The troll wins this one, four pages and over 50 replies in less than a day.

I will join the boycott, but not until erectile dysfunction sets in.
Become a provider for 300 per hour!? I never thought of that! BJ could be my pimp...that would be SWEET! Lol
I can’t believe you guys gave him a real answer.
The troll wins this one, four pages and over 50 replies in less than a day.

I will join the boycott, but not until erectile dysfunction sets in. Originally Posted by monkmonk
You would be astounded to know how many hobbyists would not be in this ratrace if ED meds had never come along...
Become a provider for 300 per hour!? I never thought of that! BJ could be my pimp...that would be SWEET! Lol Originally Posted by Bull_Rope
sign me up, but I will offer an introductory rate of $50
Hi

Im going to go on bp and see if I can find you Hot chick for 50 dollars an hour, but can you work with me, 50 dollars for 30minutes.

You said hot chick right?

I'll be back later
I can’t believe you guys gave him a real answer. Originally Posted by RoundPound
+1
Look at it this way...each time you beat off you just put $300 in the bank!