Sorry To Stray From The Usual "Fluff" Thread.. But This Has GOT To Be Said!.

Yes we did have a second session.
Interesting how you did not mention the 2 visits and how the first visit was supposedly positive for you until AFTER I mention your email and how I had proof that you enjoyed the sex.

As I recall, the incident without any condom at all was on our first visit. If you claim something different then we have one person's word against another's.
And if I did slip off a condom and was being sneaky

Is anyone else brave (or stevesanderson stupid) enough to do the same? Originally Posted by stevesanderson

Dude, you do have issues... You want us to know she enjoyed "it" from you??? I agree with Looie here, you need help dude...
You also seem to be implying that ECCIE would be responsible if you had sex with an underage female... I guess the same way it is her fault you had bbfs...
Well I'm disgusted after reading this.....
You have an appointment set up for NEXT week? Maybe you should go to the emergency room, hopefully your taking birth control, if not you might want to go get the morning after pill ASAP
I guess I wasn't clear enough the first time. Please take the time to read my posts before responding. There were two visits. The first visit went normal and fine, which is why I allowed him back. I would never have allowed him back for a second visit had he slipped the condom off the first time.

It was the second visit was when he slipped off the condom without my knowledge, it freaked me out and I'm still freaked out by it which is why I am being tested next week and plan to be tested again 6mo later if not sooner than that. At this point that's all I can do.

I do not offer BBFS and have never knowingly let someone do it. So please, could all of you quit asking me why I do this when I have repeatedly said I did not know until after.
Mods....
Please...
Put an end to this cluster fuck thread...
Yes. Please. And Bianca if ANYONE can help you get to a doctor faster let ANY of us know. As you've seen most of us ladies are fiercely protective and only meant any of this as such. Most of us are mothers and take this pretty personally.. so please, just know that any of these ladies would help you in any way they can!! Guys step up too, .. she needs to get the clinic/ER ASAP!!! ~K
Closed at request of thread originator.