All he had to do was shut up...

??? How did the OP (Revenant) get banned? He doesn't even post here very often. That sucks - he is always worth tangling with, like him or not. Originally Posted by lustylad
yeah.. saw that too bad for exnyer. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

interesting. yep he's BANNED and reviewing his recent posts don't see much to go on. he did call me an "idiot" and someone else "shit for brains" .. kinda thin for a BAN unless he already was on the edge in terms of points. maybe he just got a "cool off" ban??

maybe it was the "flatulent blowhard." snipe at Bam that put him over the edge?.

anyway i agree with lusty a net loss for the forum .. unlike other recent departures here.

and for the record i did NOT rtm him for calling me an "idiot" i just laughed at it
??? How did the OP (Revenant) get banned? He doesn't even post here very often. That sucks - he is always worth tangling with, like him or not. Originally Posted by lustylad
I didn't RTM him. He was fairly abusive to another poster other than bambino who doesn't strike me as thin-skinned. BTW, his story as to why he changed handles doesn't make a lot of sense.

Somehow hohummer survives.

Somehow hohummer survives. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's in Canada. He gets "DIP-lomatic" immunity.
He's in Canada. He gets "DIP-lomatic" immunity. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you mean dipshit immunity?

How does that work?

When the mods threaten to ban him for having multiple handles, does he wave his 5 (or is it 6?) DOTY ("Dipshit of the Year") trophies at them?
I didn't RTM him. He was fairly abusive to another poster other than bambino who doesn't strike me as thin-skinned. BTW, his story as to why he changed handles doesn't make a lot of sense.

Somehow hohummer survives. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh, I got under his skin and he melted down. His reason for his handle change reminded me of Lucas McCain. I told him so. Maybe..........
interesting. yep he's BANNED and reviewing his recent posts don't see much to go on. he did call me an "idiot" and someone else "shit for brains" .. kinda thin for a BAN unless he already was on the edge in terms of points. maybe he just got a "cool off" ban??

maybe it was the "flatulent blowhard." snipe at Bam that put him over the edge?.

anyway i agree with lusty a net loss for the forum .. unlike other recent departures here.

and for the record i did NOT rtm him for calling me an "idiot" i just laughed at it Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He called me a cunt too. He completely imploded.
He called me a cunt too. He completely imploded. Originally Posted by bambino

a familiar pattern. Kriss melted down too, went full metal insult meltdown bahaaa. the Monster i think got the ban ax for taking a shot at Danny Girl. doesn't mean she banned him coulda been Crypt or any other mod. as sistine and shinebro found out, openly sniping at the Mod squad is unwise.

BAHHAAAA
This looks like a fun thread...
Maybe all he had to do was shut up ? Just guessin. Kinda ironic though...
Maybe all he had to do was shut up ? Just guessin. Kinda ironic though... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

the best advice the Revenant never took. along with Sistine, shinebro, kriss, monster and FTW=WTF

BAHHAHAAAHHAAA