Hillary has to testify UNDER OATH

Reminder for you:

Please try to keep it between the dotted lines. Originally Posted by LexusLover
9500 ... wrong answers in one year!
Why do you think she wasn't under oath when she was interviewed by the FBI regarding her emails .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
well the official dim/media answer is:

there is no documentary or testimonial evidence of political bias
Isn’t that some kind of violation of everybody’s privacy, “master BS artist,” quoting yourself quoting yourself?

That’s like standings in front of a mirror holdings another mirror, eh?

Or crossings the streams with the guy in the next pisser, except that it’s you?

LOLLING!!!
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2019, 09:39 AM
9500- instead of responding to the topic - your are name-calling and displaying a self-aggrandizing ego that You are more intelligent and better than anyone else - a classic fascist technique of reducing One's opponents to sub-human status - and fodder for elimination.

However, - you won't recognize the inspiration for this minds-set - the narrative will not permit!
Thank you - dead muses.
9500- instead of responding to the topic - your are name-calling and displaying a self-aggrandizing ego that Originally Posted by oeb11
He's like the LameStreamMedia he worships who believe that if they repeat a lie enough times others will believe it is true. He does!

It's written within these covers by him 1,000 times a day:

Why don't yous make that your avatar, super chieftain?
And you know this how?

I guess you have to convince yourself that Giuliani called the OMB just to talk about the weather in Kiev. What do you think about the phone records that show the POTUS' personal attorney called them before the appropriated funds were blocked? Is that good enough to know the OMB needs to testify? That means Giuliani would also. But he's a hand grenade.

Oh, and is "knowlege" one of those "big words" you know how to use? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Obviously you didn't get the joke. I was quoting the orange one who lied like a first grader who got caught cheating on a spelling test. He's a pathological liar who's convinced himself he's smart just by telling us he has the best words. And tweets, he's "like, really smart".

You're the gift that just keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speaking of gifts that keep giving:

Seven minutes fifty-two seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
Speaking of gifts that keep giving:

Seven minutes fifty-two seconds.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yup. At 7:52. "I went to an Ivy League School"

Didn’t the lesser Bush go to an Ivy Leagues school?
Didn’t the lesser Bush go to an Ivy Leagues school? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If you want to call him the lesser Bush, then yup, and so did Obama. But rumor has it Obama got a leg up in the process by pretending to have been a Kenyan.
If you want to call him the lesser Bush, then yup, and so did Obama. But rumor has it Obama got a leg up in the process by pretending to have been a Kenyan. Originally Posted by eccielover
And it's no rumor George "addictively fun" Bush Jr. got a red-nose up pretending to do his school work.
And it's no rumor George "addictively fun" Bush Jr. got a red-nose up pretending to do his school work. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
LOL...nice dodge, but Obama is still the master in his own words in "Dreams of my Father" in how he choose to "escape". Bush is accused of it, Obama admitted to it.
  • oeb11
  • 12-29-2019, 07:07 PM
If you want to call him the lesser Bush, then yup, and so did Obama. But rumor has it Obama got a leg up in the process by pretending to have been a Kenyan. Originally Posted by eccielover

Similar to Warren pretending to be native American at Harvard.

However, I do not believe the Obama "birther" bs.
You do believe in the deep states, the Loch Ness Mobster and the theory of Atlantis, though, eh?

How can yous deny birtherism yet ascribe to all the other whacko Trump conspiracies?
You do believe in the deep states, the Loch Ness Mobster and the theory of Atlantis, though, eh?

How can yous deny birtherism yet ascribe to all the other whacko Trump conspiracies? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I wouldnt question others. When its you that believes in truedose!