WISCONSIN TRENDING ROMNEY

Bitch to the polling firm.............they were right at the time of the poll

Are you too dumb to understand that polls are snapshots in time ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You only cited polls that favored your perspective. That's why you were duped into believing Romney would win.

I wasn't. I told you over and over Obama was going to win and that Romney would lose and I even said why.

You were wrong Whirly. Can't admit it tho, I know.
You are a liar. You never commented on this thread until AFTER the election!

You didn't join ECCIE until August 4th. Well after this thread started and died !

I wasn't. I told you over and over Obama was going to win and that Romney would lose and I even said why.

You were wrong Whirly. Can't admit it tho, I know. Originally Posted by markroxny
There were many discussions about the polls being cited and the Romney win predictions since I been here Whirly and you know it.

Amazing.
You are a liar. You never commented on this thread until AFTER the election!

You didn't join ECCIE until August 4th. Well after this thread started and died ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly, I am only speaking only for myself but I personally commented early and often that you were wrong about "Wisconsin trending Romney." In fact, I did so repeatedly by linking the accurate Real Clear Politics polls, not the select few that suited your loser mentality! If you go back to "the very respectable Real Clear Politics", (Whirly's words, not mine), they never showed Obama behind in Wisconsin, despite Whirly's repeated boastful claims to the contrary.

The polls I repeatedly linked ended up being RIGHT, Whirly's were WRONG! Never the train shall meet!

Whirly, eat your heart out Loser!

And now for my next bold Presidential prediction, put your money on:

HILLARY 2016
And now for my next bold prediction, put your money on:

HILLARY 2016 Originally Posted by bigtex
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Not trying to wiggle out of anything. In fact, I might even expect that the owners of this board appreciate my posts. For some reason, I have become a lightning rod for other members. I think there are some who lurk here just to see what I have to say, whether they love me or hate me. This exposes more people to the advertising on these pages. That is good for business. Add to that, the fact that I am civil, in comparison to others on this board, and in all those posts have never received a single point, I'm as asset here.

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't confuse ass with asset.

What it sounds like you have is a full blown case of Narcissistic personality disorder
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC, it is great to see that you have jumped on the Hillary 2016 bandwagon!

All Aboard!!!!!!
I wouldn't say asset. I'd say ASSHOLE!
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
No, it's all over. We win! I'm ordering confetti and champagne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39Wa34d7NE Originally Posted by joe bloe
Where is our champagne?

• WTF
  • 12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
I wouldn't say asset. I'd say ASSHOLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That too!
No, it's all over. We win! I'm ordering confetti and champagne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39Wa34d7NE Originally Posted by joe bloe
The above referenced post was Joe the Bloehard at his absolute Joe the Bloehard best. It was made exactly 75 days prior to Ol' Joe playing hide and seek with us for an entire month while he was out properly celebrating (with the "confetti and champagne" that he ordered especially for the occasion) Obama's resounding electoral victory!

You gotta love Joe the Bloehard's devotion and dedication to our President! To stay out an entire month, he must have ordered a hell of a lot of "confetti and champagne."
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2012, 07:15 AM

You gotta love Joe the Bloehard's devotion and dedication to our President! To stay out an entire month, he must have ordered a hell of a lot of "confetti and champagne." Originally Posted by bigtex
Now we know wtf happened to joe, he ordered champagne for the Romney victory and nobody showed up to drink it. Old joe had to drink it all by himself. Hopefully he let LovingKayla have some too!

Has anyone seen those two together....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , is joe really Kayla or is Kayla really joe?

The plot thickens.....
LMAO!!

Joe talked a lot before the election didn't he?
LMAO!!

Joe talked a lot of bullshit before the election didn't he? Originally Posted by markroxny
There, I fixed it for you!
I just wanted to say hello to Whirly!