The value of P411

Gina has been consistent. If you read her posts, it’s rsther obvious what her intent is.
  • Crock
  • 02-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Gina has been consistent. If you read her posts, it’s rsther obvious what her intent is. Originally Posted by B Three
One need only read this thread to see that is not true. I'm sure Gina has said a lot of things in a lot of different places, but the posts that I've noticed have definitely NOT been consistent. In fact, they implicitly stated very different (almost opposite) intents.
I too am in the process of deciding to keep my P411, or not. I appreciate the mature and professional insight provided by those of you doing so - Thank you all....
While I have never once said that there was any intention to shut the site down, I've said multiple times that I've been moving towards retirement and slowing the site down through the process of change.

I've also said that that we've been looking at every option available, in the hopes of keeping the network going in a safe and secure manner even after I've stepped away. In recent weeks a new option has been laid on the table, and should it come to fruition it's the outcome we all hope for. I'm working hard to make it happen and things are looking good.

The constant take-away is that I can't do this forever, but I would love for the site to live on in a way that I feel comfortable with knowing the network will be secure.

This community is very important to me in whatever form it takes because there are real people who matter behind each of these monikers.

Always,
Gina
While I have never once said that there was any intention to shut the site down, I've said multiple times that I've been moving towards retirement and slowing the site down through the process of change.

I've also said that that we've been looking at every option available, in the hopes of keeping the network going in a safe and secure manner even after I've stepped away. In recent weeks a new option has been laid on the table, and should it come to fruition it's the outcome we all hope for. I'm working hard to make it happen and things are looking good.

The constant take-away is that I can't do this forever, but I would love for the site to live on in a way that I feel comfortable with knowing the network will be secure.

This community is very important to me in whatever form it takes because there are real people who matter behind each of these monikers.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Great news. Thank you for all that you do and keeping us informed.
  • 1life
  • 02-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Well Gina I know I’d love to become a member. I enjoy seeing reputable providers and have several that can vouch for me if there’s an option to make me a member. P411 would be a great asset !
Member since 2005. Really miss the available now board. Understand why it is gone, just miss it. Was great tool for the impulsive ones.

The service pays for itself if helps avoid one bad encounter every 24 months. And for the married or otherwise publicly moral contingent, the cost of that one bad encounter could be significantly more.
  • Crock
  • 02-05-2019, 01:26 PM
While I have never once said that there was any intention to shut the site down, I've said multiple times that I've been moving towards retirement and slowing the site down through the process of change. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Again, thanks for the info, as that's not what you implied in the past: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061077533

You said there are no plans to accept any new members, and that we (implying P411) are slowly moving towards retirement.

That's cool if the plans have changed, or if you didn't mean what you said, or even that you chose your words hastily and the implications were unintended, but, please, don't deny what you said (or try to say that your words meant something other than what they plainly implied).
Again, thanks for the info, as that's not what you implied in the past: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061077533

You said there are no plans to accept any new members, and that we (implying P411) are slowly moving towards retirement.

That's cool if the plans have changed, or if you didn't mean what you said, or even that you chose your words hastily and the implications were unintended, but, please, don't deny what you said (or try to say that your words meant something other than what they plainly implied). Originally Posted by Crock
You're right, those words definitely had a more negative tone.

While not much has changed at this point other than the tone, the hope of finding a way to keep the site viable while allowing me to step back is greater these days.

As always, things could change for the better or the worse. I will let members know when and if there is anything more to know. Thanks to everyone who's stuck by us through these difficult months.

Always,
Gina
Exactly.

All options are being considered and ideally the network will be in existence (and growing) long into the future.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
How do we get hobbyists with 20+ references and 20 years of history on now?
I've used P411 for several years now. I miss the "Available Now" feature that has gone away, but I still like the ease of information-gathering on P411. I like being able to see what services the ladies offer. I think there are sometimes hidden hints in there. I've sent and received a hell of a lot of messages on there as well. Hope P411 hangs around.
verification is smooth with P411 with over 50 oks. butt adding clients and providers from references of long time members would be beneficial.