And the winner of a free hour session with me is........

• BLM69
  • 02-03-2012, 12:37 PM
I was hoping to mail my envelope in, BUT I didn't see a "no purchase necessary" in the fine print. congrats to the winner
Wow..this is a great idea!
Wow! What a lightning rod! I have a love/hate feelings toward Sweet treats69 aka Savannah....But I thought the idea was BRILLIANT!

Blending in "real world" business tactics into this game is Brilliant!

Keep it up Savannah! Let the haters hate! They wish they had as many reviews and attention you attract.

P.S. I knew your big titties, ass and attitude was going to ruffle some feathers...Even retired hookers!!! LMAO
And now a word from the winner: Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, in the words of one of Americas famous philosophers, “can’t we all just get along” (R. King 1992). I Been away from eccie, for a few days after posting how thrilled I was to win. I see no problems with how this was handled, after all this is a business for providers. Each have they own method of promoting themselves. Some are creative, some not so. I think its a Great idea! I read a post where some thought that providers who want reviews or who have many reviews may be a turn off for some hobbyist. I disagree. Reviews are for us, we just hope they are not too exaggerated. Reviews do a provider good! I have no issues with my name being publish/public, after all most who saw Savannah during the time period are listed in the reviews for all to see.
Whatever issues that are between providers and Savannah or viceversa, I will not touch that, have not been eccie long, I’m sure and have found out there is some drama, but for someone to assume that it is true without facts lack some common sense.
Savannah is business women with entrepreneur skills, enticing hobbyist to visit for a GFE or PSE experience, that’s what providers do, that’s what hobbyist want, who be jealous? Let the hobbyist give their 2 cents for what it’s worth or how good she is. Let the provider develop their business model. Sometime it takes more than a pretty pic and review. Just wanted to post my review, yes, like the Texas lotto the more you play the more you win or chance to win. Lots of great post from the hobbyist and providers.
All has been said that is to be said. good luck to the next winner!
Dannie:

You "name call" me all you want when you're intoxicated.....yummy!!!! "I'm a bad, bad boy at times"
  • fawn
  • 02-03-2012, 09:07 PM
I will tell y'all why Ze was being a bitch.

Because Savannah has been a total cunt to the other ladies, behind the scenes. Since day 1. Ask around.

We (providers) tend to have each other's back. Not with this one! I totally understand why Ze and many many many other ladies "hate" on her, as you call it.

You call it hating, I call it cause and effect. Deal with it. Don't make me copy and paste PM's to the Spider Hole, Rambro. She's a royal cunt.
I
It's a great promotion. She doesn't have to be nice to her coworkers though, just to the guys who lay her . None of us with any sense would even think twice about working out of her crappy extended-stay with her. Originally Posted by Dannie
How many violations are right here in this post?
1. General Disrespect Of Others
2. Insulting Remarks
3. Unnecessary Rudness
Should I go on!!! And your public apology is a page late.... But you certainly owe her that!
And to think, there are times I miss high school
Congrats Jariou. Some guys don't mind seeing the high mileage girls. More power to you.
But I do agree ST69 has a nice rack, and me being an ass lover, I can't help but notice that phat ass since she does flood the boards with her pictures on co-ed posts, ISO's and probably even sandbox posts. She calls it marketing/networking, I call it obnoxious.
I would like to point out that ~Ze~ does not have "followers". She has "friends". I have been around before she came around. We became friends because we like one another. She is not some kind of dictator.
Just because she happens to call people out on their bullshit and other people agree with that doesn't mean she has a "clique" of people against you. Maybe it means you might want to adjust your approach on a few things. It's just a suggestion, no need to actually do what I say. I myself am not a dictator, as much as I may act like one towards my children.
Fawn, as much as I love you dear - please know that I just rolled my eyes at you for that break down of rules. Did I just break a rule saying that?
Hey angie how you? See you squeezed in some time this morning. Who is considered a high mileage girl 50 + reviews? Does the risk, drama factor increase? Educate me.
OK....lets take this thread back to the winner of the drawing and stop the BS! Thanks
ROTFLMFAO. Hey ZE how many of these have we done since 06? Those double splits where the shit!!

And didn't the OP WONDER how many others do this?

Answer: many, many,many

Most of us have enough regulars to offer this treat too we don't have to broadcast it.

Now, if you'd like to run one where there are SEVERAL ladies offering things for the contest then it should totally be broadcast or the whole community because the whole community is involved.

This is simply a very obvious threAD.

It could have been a semi fun threAD if the OP had kept her head on straight.

PS smart marketing means you brilliantly advertise and you don't piss off the sisters that had your back. Jeez. I'm sooooo happy the green ears aren't mine anymore. New queen of green is here by crowned. Congrats!!!!!

And ZE I love your bitch ass.
Well gawd damnit surf I can't edit. This mobile app is screwing w my phone.
self edit
Are you calling me a high volume girl? I'm saying ST69 is based on her advertising, how she discusses her availability, and her reviews. Perception is our reality! I'm sure you have heard that before.

I am so far from high volume/ high mileage it's laughable. Fucking my FWB once a week and a client once a month during school - makes me like a classic Jaguar that's been driven by an old lady just to the store, the Post Office and Church.

Yes, I found time to come on the boards today. I am not in school and off from day job today.
OMFG... I don't understand why y'all have to be so damn catty! Who gives a f*ck if she announced her winner. She didn't have anything to say to any of you and has shown herself to be way more classy with her rebuttal than any of you bitching about her thread. This isn't high school...but I feel like I just got finished watching Mean Girls again.

High volume...low volume..we are all still prostitutes...damn.

Congrats Jariou.