I got horny yesterday and that is when I realized how lucky you guys are!!!

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me

I'll Sit on your face and tell you I love you

Oh how i love when we 69, its so devine

You BLOWWWW me Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love this!! Good to know I am not the only one that wakes at 2am with an overwhelming need to just get a sloppy wet tongue lashing!! And a bob simply doesnt cut it. There are times I want to feel his (or her) hot breath and it approaches.. the slight teasing touch of the tip of a warm wet tongue.... and then the feel of a tongue lapping at my juices like a dehydrated wild animal...

Goodness! FAWN when is this parlor opening!!!!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I'd be happy to accomodate you at those times Lacy.....my sexy lover!
  • tglc1
  • 08-12-2012, 10:23 PM
LOL gotta love it when a hotti wants to face f""k you

Just makes you feel special
KHChick,

I understand your needs in this matter. I would like to suggest my services, but you should know I am an ECCIE (Elite Cunnilingus Companion In Excellence), and my services are not cheap. But if you'll provide references and can pass my rigorous Screening Policy, then we can certainly scratch that itch for you the next time you're hot and bothered.

Hahahaha!! Hope you got your kink worked out!!

Peace and health to the hobby!!
LMAO...

I HEART Y'ALL
Kaylee- you forgot how well I ate your pussy last time I saw you.. and you didn't call??? Shame on you... here if you need me baby!!
be well..
Nosweat
I just want to sit on someone's face............... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Hangin' my head off the side of the bed for Berk. C'mon babe..walk that hot, juicy pussy on over her and have a seat.
Yesterday I got super super super super horny and all I could think about was a tongue on that very special spot all of us ladies have.

Granted, I have my regular hobbyist friends but I will NEVER call them out of 100% respect for their privacy.

What I wouldn't have done to have a list of willing tongues that I could call for daty emergency call.

You hobbyist are lucky that you have that option to go down a list of ladies to fill those needs when ole johnny boy need some good lovin....

I'm jealous! LOL

Sometimes good old BOB just doesn't cut the cheese. I'm sure many of us ladies can relate to that moment when only the real thing will do. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Damm another missed opportunity

I just want to sit on someone's face............... Originally Posted by berkleigh
That option is is still in my playbook
That is why it is helpful to have a boyfriend who is understanding...
MUAH!
I'd make just one small yet critical amendment to the title of the original post:

"I got horny yesterday and that is when I realized how lucky you Dallas guys are!!!"

Actually, Roaringfork could post this quotation on about any given day of his life.
I'd make just one small yet critical amendment to the title of the original post:

"I got horny yesterday and that is when I realized how lucky you Dallas guys are!!!"

Actually, Roaringfork could post this quotation on about any given day of his life. Originally Posted by roaringfork

As just one example of what I'm talking about here, check out the title of this Lubbock BP ad:

http://lubbock.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nly-24/4477767
Yesterday I got super super super super horny and all I could think about was a tongue on that very special spot all of us ladies have.

Granted, I have my regular hobbyist friends but I will NEVER call them out of 100% respect for their privacy.

What I wouldn't have done to have a list of willing tongues that I could call for daty emergency call.

You hobbyist are lucky that you have that option to go down a list of ladies to fill those needs when ole johnny boy need some good lovin....

I'm jealous! LOL

Sometimes good old BOB just doesn't cut the cheese. I'm sure many of us ladies can relate to that moment when only the real thing will do. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee-I've said it before. But I've got to say it again-"You're awesome"