To Shave Or Not To Shave The B-SAC

Genie in a Bottle keeps me manscaped. She has been doing it for me for several years now.
Beautiful Sandy, in the therapeutic section on BP does manscaping.

I have trimmed for years then my old beard trimmer died. I bought a new one and trimmed the bush as usual. I was going to see a hot gal and decided to remove the hair between my thigh and groin. I used the new trimmers without the guide and it was as if I had shaved. It felt so smooth and sexy a week later, the twig, berries and taint were all slick with a nick or two, lessons were learned and the SO approves too.

I'll be slick from now until the power goes out.!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nicked my sac once in college and damn near bled out. I've been using outliners or clippers since. When you're clean and freshly shaven the ladies will go to town on the boys and they may even venture to taint town lol. At least this has been my experience Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
I nicked them with clippers once and have used a mach fusion blade sense!!! The blood everywhere make it stop! Hahahaha

And I have noticed no hair in the nether regions is an open invitation for a roaming tongue from the ladies!

Besides that, once it is all shaved and smooth, helicopter helicopter HELICOPTER!
LMFAO!!!!
Pube in the throat is NO Fun!! Seriously when that stuff gets caught in the back of your throat and you are trying to cough it up all day it can be really agitating!!
Use a cigarette lighter and they come right off.
Originally Posted by riday
FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!! I would love to see that!!
I need them shaved...A. so I can see any sores if any, and B. I despise hair in my mouth. Smooth balls are a dream and I love them.
Bare. Love the sensation. Is also part of the xdressing fetish I'm into.
  • hd
  • 11-22-2013, 02:10 PM
So.............my smooth personality and attitude isn't enough to overcome my hairy nuts?
I shave. Much easier than trying to " get the grey out" with JustForMen.
Make sure you do it at least a day or so before your session in case you nick yourself and show up with bleeding balls. lol
was thinking about doing this very thing and going to se Stephanie in Fort Worth. The thought of looking at he ass wiggling while she went to town gives me a really >ahem< fuzzy felling.

So I asked my barber about this. He punched me in the face, showed me a tattoo that said "Semper Fi" and got up close to whisper "what's her number?"