Have you ever had a whore refuse to see you based on your behavior on this board

So anytime a woman participates it's attention seeking? And that is why there are no whores on the whore board. People can dish it out but they can't take it. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX

No, generally it's advertising, or at least self promotion.

There are no whores on a whore board that doesn't create business for the whore.

But the real money comes from the lurkers...so they tell me.

I don't know anybody who can't "take it".

Rage on all you like.
Sorry Pooh Bear,
I was wrong...
She did get back to you : )
Never had any problems in this regards but usually don't mention hobby boards with many of them.
They have ad sites and Twitter, they dont need this place. They cant run ads or have profiles anymore so why would they bother?

Dont blame the whores for what this crap hole site has become.
They have ad sites and Twitter, they dont need this place. They cant run ads or have profiles anymore so why would they bother?

Dont blame the whores for what this crap hole site has become. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Yep they like twitter and Tryst
Let them come beg on the precious jimmy board and feel the community spirit of giving whew
It's important that the male lesbians feel perfectly free to spout off here. This is an equal opportunity thread.
Let them come beg on the precious jimmy board and feel the community spirit of giving whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

That's what this board is lacking, a Cash App / Venmo section where whores can unashamedly beg for cash.

Just like Twitter.
People can dish it out but they can't take it. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
I'll take a dish.
But everyone cant make a good meal.

Dont blame the whores for what this crap hole site has become. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
I blame them.

Z2020
If the castration of this board was brought about as the result of Texas law, and it has moved to Arizona, and the Texas ownership sold the place, and most of the Texans jumped ship, why do we still have the rules that killed this place?

And how is it that the feds have never gone after Twitter where the whores can do whatever they want? Could it be that their most infamous tweeter has directed a hands off policy so he can continue to have an outlet for his lies?
If the castration of this board was brought about as the result of Texas law, and it has moved to Arizona, and the Texas ownership sold the place, and most of the Texans jumped ship, why do we still have the rules that killed this place?

And how is it that the feds have never gone after Twitter where the whores can do whatever they want? Could it be that their most infamous tweeter has directed a hands off policy so he can continue to have an outlet for his lies? Originally Posted by jokacz
I don't really see it as castration other than when a member of the safety patrol gets his feelings hurt and goes on a pointathon.

I see it as individuals (largely male lesbians and prostitutes) who can't take the heat and either run away entirely or flee to a safe space.

Everything you said is obviously and clearly true, and the questions you raised are relevant.

Z2020

And how is it that the feds have never gone after Twitter where the whores can do whatever they want? Could it be that their most infamous tweeter has directed a hands off policy so he can continue to have an outlet for his lies? Originally Posted by jokacz

Or because Twitter, like most of big tech is run by democrat donors and activists.

I see it as individuals (largely male lesbians and prostitutes) who can't take the heat and either run away entirely or flee to a safe space.
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Whores dont need a whore forum for business and men dont need this site to find a whore.

Yes is all about safe space and running away...
Whores dont need a whore forum for business and men dont need this site to find a whore.

Yes is all about safe space and running away... Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
Right.

And if the whores and the male lesbians accepted that they're not princes and princesses and the mods didn't act like they were defending the dignity of mankind maybe the board would be more fun, get more traffic, and business would be better for everyone.

Z2020