What Consitutues BBW?

I'm going to be blunt and call it how I see it.

Yes Meryt she is a bbw, very athletic and muscular but yes big.

BBW=big beautiful woman

BBW gets a bad rep because fat/obese/not beautiful women call themselves bbw.
You know what im 40D-26-42 big breast and a big ass, and thighs, if that makes me a bbw, oh well, call me fat, thick, phat, bbw,chunky whatever, im not in denial about my weight, and i love my extra junk in the drunk.

Whose charts are we going by anyway, i hope not the army standard, some of the athletic toned gals with solid muscle may not pass.
Nah, if we fail based on weight, they measure us to make sure it's within acceptable body fat percentages
Upper Back FAT, lol.... Seriously, I think that term was hi-jacked a few years back, everyone became BBW's. A friend of mine liked thin girls, really thin, I thought they looked like they needed to eat, so his idea of big was different than mine.... I guess what I am saying is that it is different to us all, but I know it when I see it.
I've been called a bbw before, but I've also been called a spinner. I don't like that the term "curvy" implies that one is fat, because by all means, I am not. I'm an Sicilian lady, so my arms and legs are lean, but I've got HUGE boobs, very distinct curves, and a bit of a booty. I'm not 105 pounds. I never will be. I think my body would look really strange at that weight. I know I can comfortably fluctuate anywhere between 115-135 and look good. I know that seems like a large range, but the way my weight distributes, it's mostly in my butt and boobs.

All women are built differently!

I really do feel that for my height, bbw is in the 160+ range. I'm not even close to that.

BBW is regarded negatively sometimes, because women who aren't properly classified as such are called it. It's a PC way of calling a chick fat...often times, when I would never, ever consider that woman a BBW. Those providers that are happy with their BBW status usually advertise it, because there's a pretty huge (pun intended) market for it. I support those ladies in their endeavors! That's when it becomes offensive and a misrepresentation of us in your reviews.