Try to become socially accepted

A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack Originally Posted by Pitroom
Had you said a working girl gives you an overnight at no charge, then I might be impressed, you ain’t on my level then but I’ll play along Jack.
Why in the fuck do you always play the race card? Originally Posted by golferguy55

Because board management covers up for him by editing his comments and won't do anything about his constant harassing and lying. He should've been banned a couple of weeks ago with some horrible racist language. It's also obvious he has multiple user names which also should be ban worthy.
Because board management covers up for him by editing his comments and won't do anything about his constant harassing and lying. He should've been banned a couple of weeks ago with some horrible racist language. It's also obvious he has multiple user names which also should be ban worthy. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You are so correct DJ that he should have been banned a long time ago and would love to hear a reason why he has not been. I can assure you that if he makes comments like this in the civilian world someone will take him to the woodshed.
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. No wonder when chicks see me they give me an overnight for 300. They make their money than they be around folks they actually want to be around . That's facts jack Originally Posted by Pitroom
Well, Pit, this response has gotten me off the fence. This reply tells me that you have no interest at all in being accepted.
A black person. I know Dorian Gray is black who posts in German is the most sad thing in the world. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Es gibt über 900.000 Afrikanerdeutsche, verglichen mit 110.000 Juden im Vaterland. Wenn Sie behaupten, das Höchste Wesen zu sein (auch wenn Sie darin keine sehr gute Arbeit leisten), wünsche ich mir, dass Sie sich geistig etwas reifer zeigen
: There are over 900K African-Germans, compared to 110K Jews in the Fatherland. If you're claiming to be the Supreme Being (even if you're not doing a very good job at it), I wish you would show a bit more mentally maturity :.
Why in the fuck do you always play the race card? You seem totally insecure in your own skin. And BTW Dorian Gray can be pink purple or whatever color but I find his posting in German to be hilarious a great deal of the time and right on point. I guess that comes for some who speak more than one language unlike yourself. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I don't care what color anyone is but we all know Dorian Gray is black and for him to constantly post in German is some annoying shit. We know you smart Sir. We don't care. You guys will congregate to hate me but I don't care. PSA I don't have enough money to fuck the women I got so ain't nothing you'll can do to me. Dorian post In whatever. I don't give a shit but I'm going to say my piece. I pay 300 for overnights. You above dude wish you could do that. Please lete be
Es gibt über 900.000 Afrikanerdeutsche, verglichen mit 110.000 Juden im Vaterland. Wenn Sie behaupten, das Höchste Wesen zu sein (auch wenn Sie darin keine sehr gute Arbeit leisten), wünsche ich mir, dass Sie sich geistig etwas reifer zeigen
: There are over 900K African-Germans, compared to 110K Jews in the Fatherland. If you're claiming to be the Supreme Being (even if you're not doing a very good job at it), I wish you would show a bit more mentally maturity :. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You are black Sir. Writing in German to me is beyond crazy. You can only do that shit here on an anonymous hooker board, you do that shit on your work site you are cancelled financially. It's honestly annoying to me and a bunch of others. It's not cool to post in German Sir. Especially when that's not of your descent. I've heard about you from various chicks so I know how you are. God bless
You are black Sir. Writing in German to me is beyond crazy. You can only do that shit here on an anonymous hooker board, you do that shit on your work site you are cancelled financially. It's honestly annoying to me and a bunch of others. It's not cool to post in German Sir. Especially when that's not of your descent. I've heard about you from various chicks so I know how you are. God bless Originally Posted by Pitroom

So you have nothing better to do with a lady than to discuss which guy's she's fucked? No wonder you supposedly get over night sessions for 300 bucks. All she has to do is answer no, yes, no, no, no, to the names you drop instead of fucking you.
No one here is mature. If we were we wouldn't buy pussy. No one likes your German thing. They put up with it Sir. We have both fucked the same chick and she shared some things with me Sir. God bless Originally Posted by Pitroom
Tripper. Es war Tripper, nicht wahr? Schmutzige Hure
Ja, ich habe es gesehen, bevor du es bearbeitet hast
: Gonorrhea. It was Gonorrhea wasn't it. Dirty skank
Thought you could edit it, & we wouldn't notice :
You are black Sir. Writing in German to me is beyond crazy. You can only do that shit here on an anonymous hooker board, you do that shit on your work site you are cancelled financially. It's honestly annoying to me and a bunch of others. It's not cool to post in German Sir. Especially when that's not of your descent. I've heard about you from various chicks so I know how you are. God bless Originally Posted by Pitroom

Dorian please continue to post in German if nothing more to annoy this troll.
An dieser Stelle ist es traurig, dass ihr es alle noch nicht herausgefunden habt
: At this point it's really sad that you all haven't figured it out yet : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Es besteht eine hohe Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass dieser unsägliche Langweiler tatsächlich ein Vollstreckungsbeamter ist.
WTF? Pit says DG is posting annoying sh*t, Pit is the personification of annoying. He’s probably at the crib crying his little eyes out because no one wants to play with him and it’s everyone else’s fault.
I expect everyone to stay within the guidelines, including the OP.
So when’s the next social?
So when’s the next social? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Ask Shine as his invite seems to have been lost in the mail but I am sure one of his 300 overnight street walker dates can console him.