How Rates Are Determine

Suiram77, are you back to having to have the last insane stupid word? I thought you had learned a little....you used to claim to be a sucessfull businessman that commingled with the likes of mark cuban.... Now you claim to be a sucessufull rich musician who can not spell(i believe that last part)... Do you always need the last word?
Btw... Just as an fyi.. The subject line should have been spelled determined... Not determine... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Wasn't going to say anything but I thought that was him.

One thing I have learned in this hobby is there are a couple of truly good guys here and Luke is one of them (also a fan of TinMan).
Wasn't going to say anything but I thought that was him.

One thing I have learned in this hobby is there are a couple of truly good guys here and Luke is one of them (also a fan of TinMan). Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I agree he is a great guy
Supply and demand.

Business 101
I am so glad to see that Suiram77 is back. I am glad that the eccie affirmative action policy is firmly in place. Eccie does not discriminate against those whose first language isn't English. And the top 1% are also welcome here. Did you guys know that Suiram's "Whip" is a Bentley? Just his main "Whip" he owns like a million cars. Cause he is rich, Bitches!
I am so glad to see that Suiram77 is back. I am glad that the eccie affirmative action policy is firmly in place. Eccie does not discriminate against those whose first language isn't English. And the top 1% are also welcome here. Did you guys know that Suiram's "Whip" is a Bentley? Just his main "Whip" he owns like a million cars. Cause he is rich, Bitches! Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Not anymore mavs fan I lost it all man but I'm
Glad to see you remember what I use to have
I thank God I get a second chance to start over.

Hobby smart and safe Mavs fan
Not anymore mavs fan I lost it all man but I'm
Glad to see you remember what I use to have
I thank God I get a second chance to start over.

Hobby smart and safe Mavs fan Originally Posted by suiram77
I remember too, and I remember some choice words you used toward me that gave you a vacation.. remember the word that rhymes with "ping"? yes, I'm sure you do.

so how did you lose it all? care to share? you certainly weren't reticent when you were bragging about your cash, cars, houses and Bitches..
I remember too, and I remember some choice words you used toward me that gave you a vacation.. remember the word that rhymes with "ping"? yes, I'm sure you do.

so how did you lose it all? care to share? you certainly weren't reticent when you were bragging about your cash, cars, houses and Bitches.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Getting money isn't hard, keeping it for the long-term takes some smarts, thus his problem...if you believe he had more than 2 nickels to rub together in the first place.

I know Suiram, God bless you too, I don't buy your shit for one second.

so how did you lose it all? care to share? you certainly weren't reticent when you were bragging about your cash, cars, houses and Bitches.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sorry but I actually don't remember you Mr. Chung tran
God bless.

Hobby smart and safe Chung
Sorry but I actually don't remember you Mr. Chung tran
God bless.

Hobby smart and safe Chung Originally Posted by suiram77
would you like me to forward one of the PM's you sent me, with the offensive language enclosed?
Chung is actually a Jewish businessman. So anti Asian slurs That thyme with ping don't really bother him. Chung Tran is just his alter ego. His real name is Chuck Tranovitz. He was also a Navy Seal many years ago. But that's another story for another time. Sorry for blowing your cover, Bro.
Getting money isn't hard, keeping it for the long-term takes some smarts, thus his problem...if you believe he had more than 2 nickels to rub together in the first place.

I know Suiram, God bless you too, I don't buy your shit for one second. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Mr. Eccie214 I'm glad you don't buy my S--t because right
Now it's not on sale catch me another time God bless
Have a great week brother.

Hobby smart and safe now
would you like me to forward one of the PM's you sent me, with the offensive language enclosed? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That want help me at all Mr Chung
Sorry I just don't remember you
Chung is actually a Jewish businessman. So anti Asian slurs That thyme with ping don't really bother him. Chung Tran is just his alter ego. His real name is Chuck Tranovitz. He was also a Navy Seal many years ago. But that's another story for another time. Sorry for blowing your cover, Bro. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
That's awesome mavs fan sounds like a great guy
Thank you for your service brother.
God bless
Chung is actually a Jewish businessman. So anti Asian slurs That thyme with ping don't really bother him. Chung Tran is just his alter ego. His real name is Chuck Tranovitz. He was also a Navy Seal many years ago. But that's another story for another time. Sorry for blowing your cover, Bro. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
oh crap Mavs fan! maybe the Mods can catch this and delete it before screenshots are taken! but yeah, google "Navy Seal Tranovitz", and.. well, you'll find stuff I'd rather not disclose.

I imagine Suriam has another round of PM's and slurs lined up now..
That want help me at all Mr Chung
Sorry I just don't remember you Originally Posted by suiram77
you're afraid to admit it openly.. you know damn well what you sent me.. several disgusting Pm's.. and you were banned for doing so.. you are a Fraud.