Ok ladies... I have given him ample time to make it right...

For the record, I have had a session with Amber. Personal opinion - after you told him your period had arrived, he would have been within his rights to decline the session no matter what alternative was offered. However, he promised a 2 hour session and was essentially a NCNS. I feel it would be fair if he compensated you for your 1 hour rate. If he did that you would break even on the babysitter and the purchases you made for his visit. I'm going to be frank and say I don't think he owes you on the sessions you turned down because who's to say those guys would have shown up? Originally Posted by rick1971

Thank you Rick. You're totally right. I would be made complete by him doing that. Like I said, as soon as he would do that, I would make a public announcement to clear his name and state that he made good. I have no problem with that whatsoever. NONE! I just wanted to get the word out so no one else was put thru this sooo close to Christmas.

Thank you for pointing that out love. You're absolutely right. An hour's rate would suffice. But, like I said before, I understand he probably wont make good on it.. but at least the other ladies are aware of his game.
Won't be the last time someone cancels on someone. It won't be the last time somebody uses "flo just showed" as an excuse, or that somebody got his drink on and decided he'd rather stay where he was ... it happens ... my question is, and maybe silly, but why post this in Coed Discussions? To me, this should be posted in the Powder Room, unless the intent was to bash this guy before the entire membership ... I mean, when guys rag (no pun intended) on providers we do it ... oops, not supposed to say that or where ... and somebody has had a lot of drama on this board for only being here less than a year!

And really? I've never, at least not until this Thread, met a woman that didn't have an idea her "aunt flo" was on her way, regardless of how often she visits ... it is what it is ... he offered, she offered, he got drunk and she decided to call the guy out in a public forum ... just another day in ECCIEland.
Amber, I guess I'm the only one who thinks you didn't give him ample time to make it right. I'll just crawl back into my hole and STFU. I hope you and the two little ones have a fantastic Christmas!!!
Won't be the last time someone cancels on someone. It won't be the last time somebody uses "flo just showed" as an excuse, or that somebody got his drink on and decided he'd rather stay where he was ... it happens ... my question is, and maybe silly, but why post this in Coed Discussions? To me, this should be posted in the Powder Room, unless the intent was to bash this guy before the entire membership ... I mean, when guys rag (no pun intended) on providers we do it ... oops, not supposed to say that or where ... and somebody has had a lot of drama on this board for only being here less than a year!

And really? I've never, at least not until this Thread, met a woman that didn't have an idea her "aunt flo" was on her way, regardless of how often she visits ... it is what it is ... he offered, she offered, he got drunk and she decided to call the guy out in a public forum ... just another day in ECCIEland. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Keywords here being "an idea" We never know. It can be early, late, skip, all that good shit. Ask any female you know, the shit is unpredictable. Especially with certain types of birth control.

And really? I've never, at least not until this Thread, met a woman that didn't have an idea her "aunt flo" was on her way, regardless of how often she visits ... it is what it is ... he offered, she offered, he got drunk and she decided to call the guy out in a public forum ... just another day in ECCIEland. Originally Posted by hookem69horns

NOt all have access to Powder Room just as some don't have access to Men's Lounge. There are new providers that cannot see it in the room. AND YES... not all have symtoms as SOOOOOOOOOOO many have stated if you took time to read all responses just as I'm sure you've had an unexplainable, unexpected hard on when you wake up in the a.m. If you're married, maybe your wife was so lucky as to cramp and PMS for days prior. Lucky you.. that you knew when to duck and dodge her.

And, as I've said sooo many times before, it wasn't used as an excuse because I offered to cancel, find another girl to replace me as his date out on the town, a quick bng, or a session for overnight with greek being an option that I offer willingly. He thought about it .. called me back.. and booked. Still a NCNS. His fault.. not my excuse.

And HOOKEM... I don't really believe that having 47 ALL YES great reviews equals alot of drama. Maybe some vindictive talk. Read between the lines and for those that can't, I wouldn't want to see them anyways. Those type of guys that only want to hear the bad about someone isn't something that I thrive on. But, when you have constant regulars and consistent great reviews, THE GREAT hobbyist can see the good in you and over look the hateful people.
If it was an idea then there had to be good reason for it to happen. Seriously I wouldn't continue to skip it at all.
Amber, I guess I'm the only one who thinks you didn't give him ample time to make it right. I'll just crawl back into my hole and STFU. I hope you and the two little ones have a fantastic Christmas!!! Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Tryn... thank you love. I hope we do as well. Wish you and yours the best this season too.
Certain types of birth control can allow a lady not to have her period for a certain amount of time, but sometimes, it can be unpredictable. I know a provider who was not expecting her period for another month according to the BC she was taking but got it unexpectedly. It happens.
Amber- Sorry this happened to you. It appears you would have had the same outcome regardless of you menstrual cycle. You tried to make it right and he scheduled and then bailed. If he had a problem with your menstrual cycle coming early then he should have cancelled completely. I've had to cancel for the same reason and I give you props for bending over backwards to give him options and make it right. It's a two way street as far as shit happening and having to reschedule. I get cancellations all the time. I don't work outside of daytime hours most of the time due to this. It was costing me too much time and money finding and paying for quality childcare. And yes, that's money I could be spending on my children while I am spending time with them.

As far as him making it right, I've only had one person compensate me for childcare for his cancellation upon his insistence. That was a nice gesture, but rare.

I appreciate the warning. I am sure others do as well. I enjoy reading your posts and threads as well as Dannie's. I am pretty sure you ladies have helped me find my backbone a bit. Thanks!
Thank you ladies and gents for the understanding. I am requesting it be closed because it can go on and on forever with others that do NOT know the real me. For those of you that do, I thank you for knowing that I normally dont do this type of thread nor do I like reading them on any others. But, felt with the lengths I went to offer to cancel and him still booking making me spend money that wasn't needed this close to Christmas, felt that you had to know not to waste the time.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
the OP has requested that this thread be closed. I have to agree that this poor old horse has no life left in it.

Torito