Behold! Cliven Bundy and "the Negro"

Are these facts in dispute?

August 2013: A court order says Bundy has 45 days to remove his cattle from federal land.
October 2013: A federal district judge court tells Bundy not to “physically interfere with any seizure or impoundment operation.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...al-government/# Originally Posted by WTF
They are if you believe in States Rights and diffusion of Federal Authority over the states in protection of individual liberty.
Although i mocked OWS; I posted they had every legitimate right to protest...and on the issues I posted that OWS had a lot of common issues with the Constitutional Conservatives.......

The Bundy Ranch protestors were NOT doing anything illegal by carrying the weapons...they had every right to open carry those weapons in the State of Nevada.....They were more "legal" in their methods of civil dis-obedience than most of the OWS crowd !

No drugs; no rapes; no defecating in public; The Bundy Ranch protesters were model citizens !!!!!!!!!!!!

OWS should have sent the Bonnie and Clyde message. Then maybe you would have defended them!

Would you have defended OWS had they showed up armed and made the NYC police department back down? That is basically wtf this Bundy did. His followers showed up armed and instead of arresting them the Feds backed down.... Originally Posted by WTF
Although i mocked OWS; I posted they had every legitimate right to protest...and on the issues I posted that OWS had a lot of common issues with the Constitutional Conservatives.......

The Bundy Ranch protestors were NOT doing anything illegal by carrying the weapons...they had every right to open carry those weapons in the State of Nevada.....They were more "legal" in their methods of civil dis-obedience than most of the OWS crowd !

No drugs; no rapes; no defecating in public; The Bundy Ranch protesters were model citizens !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Interesting you think armed protesters lying on a bridge aiming high powered rifles at federal workers is legal.
Interesting you think armed protesters lying on a bridge aiming high powered rifles at federal workers is legal. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is it any more illegal than a bunch of armed bureaucrats aiming high powered weapons (or any other kind of weapon for that matter) at law abiding citizens?

What continues to get lost in the rhetoric is that the BLM even has the capability of calling up 200 heavily armed "federal workers". Is anyone here really OK with that kind of government over reach?
No, no. Complete the sentence with BUNDY'S thoughts, not YOURS. Originally Posted by ExNYer
OK - I don't know what he would say though clearly you are implying it would be problematic. I only ever heard him once on Hannity and knew immediately he wasn't the man to lead the revolution whose anger he has tapped into, so I've not paid him any attention. He has coalesced a movement principally concerned with Federal overreach, and they might have traction beyond him and his "plight"
Read my previous statements about him and you will see I've always felt he just wanted to get out of the bill for grazing, but I liked the fact that he poked the beehive. Defending him is a waste of time. The anger behind it, that is what is important.
Bundy is dependent on freeloading off the Federal governments land....not much different than the 'blacks' he was talking about. It matters not if he is racist, the point that has been lost on his supporters is that fact.

It is a shame that race is what has finally stumped his toe, it should be that fact. Not whether he is racist or not.

His supporters putting women and children in the front of the line in case shooting broke out was not a very smart thing either btw. Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on this one.
I'm sure I will get back to disagreeing with you shortly on other subjects.
Is it any more illegal than a bunch of armed bureaucrats aiming high powered weapons (or any other kind of weapon for that matter) at law abiding citizens?

What continues to get lost in the rhetoric is that the BLM even has the capability of calling up 200 heavily armed "federal workers". Is anyone here really OK with that kind of government over reach? Originally Posted by boardman

Put the women and children on the front line ass hole.
Put the women and children on the front line ass hole. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's your answer?
If a Steakhouse stole Bundy's cattle and made a profit off the meat they stole, would you call that a 'legitimate income'?

Are they not freeloading? Or better stated, a thief.

You are trying to classify a bank robbery as a legal dispute between a patron and the bank. Bundy is a freeloader. No different than if you or I bypassed our water meter because we thought water ought to be free. Originally Posted by WTF
Well dude that would be theft, and the owner of the steak house would be charged with that crime. So if Bundy has committed a crime why hasn't he been charged and why isn't he incarcerated? Freeloading isn't a crime, but theft is.

Jim
Legitimate link please....otherwise STFU.

Eric Harper, the person in the photo has denied he was aiming at federal workers !

Even the radical Daily Kos doesn't make that baloney accusation !

But we do know that Government snipers (BLM enforcers) were deployed for the sole purpose of targeting on civilians !

Interesting you think armed protesters lying on a bridge aiming high powered rifles at federal workers is legal. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is "interesting" that this administration can draw the line in the dirt in the U.S. and send in "boots' to enforce it, but lacks the balls to do it in Syria.

Or does the sand make the difference?
It is "interesting" that this administration can draw the line in the dirt in the U.S. and send in "boots' to enforce it, but lacks the balls to do it in Syria.

Or does the sand make the difference? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or on the boarder!!
++++++ 1

Or on the boarder!! Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's your answer? Originally Posted by boardman

That was Richard Mack's answer and you are backing him.
Legitimate link please....otherwise STFU.

Eric Harper, the person in the photo has denied he was aiming at federal workers !

Even the radical Daily Kos doesn't make that baloney accusation !

But we do know that Government snipers (BLM enforcers) were deployed for the sole purpose of targeting on civilians !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Riiight he prob forgot his binoculars and just wanted to get a look .