Vaccine available in Austin!

A man recently died after getting his second shot.

Stand in line and be guinea pigs........
Give a link where it shows that the vaccine was the cause of death or back your way out of that comment.
https://abc7.com/vaccine-covid-death...ounty/10064394

Link says he had other health conditions.

But if those conditions can be tallied under a covid death then this should count under the vaccine death.

I googled death after second covid shot and got many links. They are not being widely reported.
There are a LOT of potentially irreversible decisions being made right now out of panic and fear. I'm not denying COVID-19 exists and I got my tetra flu vaccination this year, but the mRNA vaccination delivery system doesn't have a long track record yet. There's a reason why vaccines are normally produced 3-5 years in advance with proven tech. These new COVID-19 vaccines have none of that going for them. Good on you all for being "trail blazers", but I'm personally going to pass until there is a rock solid track record of at least 5 years for any of these new vaccines...even if that means I end up being restricted from certain travel or other public gatherings. I don't work in any "frontline" industry...and even a significant portion of their population are hesitant to get these vaccines. If I hadn't done my own research already, that alone would tell me all I need to know. Washing my hands, wearing a mask in enclosed areas, and quarantining when sick are reasonable requests I can continue to do.
I received my second Pfizer shot on Tuesday. Some soreness but no real after affects. My wife received her second shot months ago with no negative side affects. Since we like to travel outside the U.S. I see receiving the shot as being necessary until possibly late in this year. No shots, no travel.

I will continue to observe the wearing of a mask and practice social distancing.

As of today, here are family members who have tested positive for COVID-19: son, 2 step-daughters, 2 grand-children. One grandson has it right now and is very sick. Will probably pass it on to the other 4 in the family.
Show me a new flu/virus vaccination and probability will show that you'll have a death.

Boils down to amount of good vaccine will do. If little, won't be used in mass.