How Does This Work?

• Vyt
  • 01-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't mean to put down Asians, merely noting that haggling is socially expected there in most shopping contexts whereas here it's not nearly as common.

And yes, there is often some back and forth on rates, discounts for regulars, etc., but all I'm saying is that if you routinely try to get a discount on someone you've never seen before just because you like clipping coupons, you are possibly shooting yourself in the foot. Women will take it the wrong (or possibly the right) way.
Where are these white knights that all providers are supposed to have an army of hidden under our skirts because until "passion" mentioned it I had no clue you'd even posted anything privately??? If the girls here were even half as duplicitous and scheming as you give us credit for then we'd probably be out in the civie world getting paid much nicer instead of here peddling our feminine wiles.

Passion, I can respect that you tell it like it is. I have been doing that since ASPD. It is no secret how I feel about things. I put private tags in coed on purpose. I know many providers can read the comments. I always post on here knowing they can read my comments or some WK will tell them what was said.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
If the girls here were even half as duplicitous and scheming as you give us credit for then we'd probably be out in the civie world getting paid much nicer instead of here peddling our feminine wiles. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Doing what?

What comes remotely close to what girls here are used to making?
  • Vyt
  • 01-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Politics.
The guys that pay us usually make much more per year than we do and have a shit ton of benefits from their civie jobs.

Sometimes I think people have the wrong idea about how much the average sex worker in america makes per year...especially when you factor in that we don't have insurance, 401k, stock options etc. and most of us don't even try to go BCD for 40 hrs a week and if we did it would be pretty difficult to get the amount of clients needed to pay the same rate we are getting for half that many clients since somewhere in all that mess there's a premium guys are paying for us having a smaller client base than the cheaper girls. That's not even factoring in time(and sometimes money) spent on advertising, screening, appointment prep. etc.

Which brings me back to my original point: If we are so scheming and powerful why wouldn't we just have jobs that offer more stability and societal acceptance? Why, if we truly had the upper hand would we choose to sacrifice so much for such a small return?

Doing what?

What comes remotely close to what girls here are used to making? Originally Posted by Whispers
...or banking...being a Doctor...a lawyer...real estate...factory owner of some kind...tenured professor...IT guys...endless possibilities really when you look at it on a per year basis.

Politics. Originally Posted by Vyt
If we are so scheming and powerful why wouldn't we just have jobs that offer more stability and societal acceptance? Why, if we truly had the upper hand would we choose to sacrifice so much for such a small return? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I don't think of women as having the upper hand so I can't offer a comment.
Yes, there are white knights (or colored Knights) but to meet them you need that magic touch and not that smart ass attitude. Everybody likes a little bit of ass and now and than but not an smart ass.

I have been in this hobby for less than two years and I have seen more drama than on all the soap operas on TV. We are all refuges from civie world, hoping to find and for most part finding honest women providing a decent value and physical love without any strings attached.

In L.A. Kids join gangs to feel part of a family which they never had and in Austin, grown up find in ECCIE the same.

What you want to charge for your service is your decision and market place will determine the true price. So go about your business, do the best you can and if you love what you do, money will follow. and please don't look for S.D. or S.O. if you do that, than you are the source of this this drama we trying to run away from.

Let us keep this place fun, both for the providers and hobbyist

Where are these white knights that all providers are supposed to have an army of hidden under our skirts because until "passion" mentioned it I had no clue you'd even posted anything privately??? If the girls here were even half as duplicitous and scheming as you give us credit for then we'd probably be out in the civie world getting paid much nicer instead of here peddling our feminine wiles. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I wasn't aware that I had a smart ass attitude in that post...perhaps you misread my post or I am currently misunderstanding YOUR post because as I read it now it's coming off like an attack on me or my character?

As for the rest of your post...forgive me but I'm not seeing where what you wrote ties in to what I was saying? It's probably just me being dim witted but it would help me better respond to you if you could offer some clarity as to what your ultimate point is.

Are you implying that I (and other providers without WKs) lack a "magic touch" and that I have a smart ass attitude or that I am somehow responsible for drama of which I am currently not aware?

Is any attempt at introspection and discussion going to be labeled "not fun" and dramatic? I was raised to believe honest discussions ARE fun and can actually lead to a better understanding of things.

Yes, there are white knights (or colored Knights) but to meet them you need that magic touch and not that smart ass attitude. Everybody likes a little bit of ass and now and than but not an smart ass.

I have been in this hobby for less than two years and I have seen more drama than on all the soap operas on TV. We are all refuges from civie world, hoping to find and for most part finding honest women providing a decent value and physical love without any strings attached.

In L.A. Kids join gangs to feel part of a family which they never had and in Austin, grown up find in ECCIE the same.

What you want to charge for your service is your decision and market place will determine the true price. So go about your business, do the best you can and if you love what you do, money will follow. and please don't look for S.D. or S.O. if you do that, than you are the source of this this drama we trying to run away from.

Let us keep this place fun, both for the providers and hobbyist Originally Posted by amohamm
The guys that pay us usually make much more per year than we do and have a shit ton of benefits from their civie jobs.

Sometimes I think people have the wrong idea about how much the average sex worker in america makes per year...especially when you factor in that we don't have insurance, 401k, stock options etc. and most of us don't even try to go BCD for 40 hrs a week and if we did it would be pretty difficult to get the amount of clients needed to pay the same rate we are getting for half that many clients since somewhere in all that mess there's a premium guys are paying for us having a smaller client base than the cheaper girls. That's not even factoring in time(and sometimes money) spent on advertising, screening, appointment prep. etc.

Which brings me back to my original point: If we are so scheming and powerful why wouldn't we just have jobs that offer more stability and societal acceptance? Why, if we truly had the upper hand would we choose to sacrifice so much for such a small return? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Sure they make more than you and most providers but they also work a heck of a lot more (time wise). Many of the guys who make a lot of money that I know work almost everyday and 10 hour work days etc.

I must ask, why do you provide if you if (using your words) sacrifice so much for such a small return?

Sixx
Damn!!!! Now it's getting a little crazy. Unfortunately I don't look at it as an annual salary for the ladies I look at the time and money I spend not what everybody else spends on the same lady for the year. To me 300 for an hr at 5 dollars a minutes isn't even remotely close to what I make so it's very hard for me to justify. Just saying
I agree with you that an honest discussion is fun and I hope that is what we are having. First I want to make it clear that my intention was not to attack you personally or anybody else. You are a very sweet person and I mean it.

You have pretty nice ass and you do not act like a smart ass. My reference was to people who were calling others creep, just because they were looking for provider within their budget. People who budget their resources, does not mean they are broke or they are cheap. To me, all it means is that you budget your income to take care of your needs.

Provider who are looking for white knights must realize that this is not the site for it. Yes, people help other providers out of the goodness of their heart and it comes after they see the human side of the provider. That is what I meant by "magic touch". Providers who are only interested in sex or money will never be able to see the white knights they meet.

I hope I have made it as clear as mud.
Ash love, I think you have it confused babe. I know I was speaking about men who want to try and set a session with a lady and then do not. They do not because they never had the funds to do so. So then they try to turn on their charm and think they can talk the lady into a "real" date....then getting the happy spot for free.
It's a damn good question and one I have asked myself many times. I think there's a strong chance that I, personally, use it as a crutch for the short term without thinking about the long term. Perhaps, some people here can relate? Anyway, what does that have to do with WK's? Actually...WK's don't have much to do with the original topic either so I guess I should drop it. lol.

We're all just one big, mostly happy co-dependent family right?

Sure they make more than you and most providers but they also work a heck of a lot more (time wise). Many of the guys who make a lot of money that I know work almost everyday and 10 hour work days etc.

I must ask, why do you provide if you if (using your words) sacrifice so much for such a small return?

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Oh, ok! Good, I'm glad you wern't talking about me. I was like "whoa?! The last time I saw him he seemed to like me just fine...what's all this about?"

Double thanks for saying I have a nice ass...ya know, I am in the market for a WK if you're interested... I assure you I am human.

I agree with you that an honest discussion is fun and I hope that is what we are having. First I want to make it clear that my intention was not to attack you personally or anybody else. You are a very sweet person and I mean it.

You have pretty nice ass and you do not act like a smart ass. My reference was to people who were calling others creep, just because they were looking for provider within their budget. People who budget their resources, does not mean they are broke or they are cheap. To me, all it means is that you budget your income to take care of your needs.

Provider who are looking for white knights must realize that this is not the site for it. Yes, people help other providers out of the goodness of their heart and it comes after they see the human side of the provider. That is what I meant by "magic touch". Providers who are only interested in sex or money will never be able to see the white knights they meet.

I hope I have made it as clear as mud. Originally Posted by amohamm