What's your favorite part of the session ?

The taint is the best part of any session. Originally Posted by pyramider
Of course! Lolz
For me, it's the initial contact, both with the eyes and body. These acts gives me an idea what type of session I'm probably going to have. Also, the IOP during the session, if there is any.
When I exit my car and walk to the door of Spikebaby's incall. What happens next is what the hobby is all about for me.
Actually my favorite part is when I get a text saying "Door's open" (inside joke).
When I exit my car and walk to the door of Spikebaby's incall. What happens next is what the hobby is all about for me. Originally Posted by aubie79

PUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Call me whatever name you want....

I intensely enjoy the passionate kissing.

Whether it be a dirty PSE session, or a sweet and enduring GFE session, or just a half hour BJ session....

Getting my kicks in on some good intense kissing with another good kisser, is probably my favorite part of every session.

It's what I KNOW I can look forward to the most in every session.

Most everyone can kiss well, so guys, you don't have to worry about letting me down if you can't stay hard with a condom on, or if you take longer to pop, or if you think I only get off a certain way (which one review says about me, but is not true), or if I do happen to take a while to get off with Daty (well, it takes a little patience and some extra work, not just your tongue).

I'm a pretty easy person to please. I like some good kissing. For real.

Kiss me like you MEAN IT. Originally Posted by tntangie
I absolutely love your answer and that describes exactly how I feel (and reassures me, too). I certainly hope that we can align our schedules some day when your school work load slows down.
I enjoy all of it, but

I love it from the first time when we make great eye contact, and she knows, and I know, we are both anticipating getting busy. The buildup of sexual chemistry, and enjoying the anticipation of what is to be
To me, the sexiest thing is going down on a guy and looking up at him, eyes meeting as you see the pleasure and intensity in his eyes and then...he pops! Dick pulsing in my mouth as every drop of cum shoots to the back of my throat. I can't help it, it turns me on lol
not getting arrested..
To me the best is when walk in and have those pre game jitters and she starts to kiss me on my neck slowly goes down slowly lifting up my shirt kissing me on my chest, then pull off my pants kissing around my dick then slowly swallows him whole.... Only happened once in my time here but it was the greatest experience
....the excitement of the door opening slowly, standing behind it and slowing looking around to see my date eye to eye, the rush of excitement building as I begin to undress him, getting him comfortavle and propped up just perfectly to be able to watch me as I start my journey down his body reassuring him that I am going take complete care of him and leave nothing left undone... looking up at him as I climb on board and then watch his reaction to the ride....
Is it the bj? Is it daty ? Doggie, mish, kissing, the amazing ending or the flirty beginning? Originally Posted by KylaD
None of the above...

It's when whoever I'm with gets her nut...a real one