Gum Drop Nipples on TOUR

I actually Hail from two states to the Left of you in Arizona. I consider anything south of I-40 a southern state. Including Arizona. Coining the Phrase, SOUTHWEST.

I am a self proclaimed Pittsburgher at this point due to the Beautiful Summers, Trees and Water that Breathes life into that city.

As a proud world traveler, I can only hope that when I arrive into a town that I am met with kindness an hospitality that I give when people visit my city.

I am beyond being worried about people calling me a Fat whore. for it is the FAT WHORES of the world that hide your small dicks in our LARGE BREASTS.

Proud of my Tig ole Bitties..

On my Way to the Superbowl, I will flash you when I get there.. LOOK for a redhead with a Terrible towel! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Thats the Charlotte that I remember from back then.....
Chicago..Go to my website.. you will find more of EVERYTHING THERE!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I must've skipped right over your taint pic. What number is it?
She catches on quick.
I am far from offended..

Nothing they can say will detour me from who I am as a person..

I thanked them for the free advertising and every-time this thread gets a comment. It gives me more..Free Advertising.

So they can call me a Whore all day long BUT I leave on Saturday, so I may not be able take anymore calls from this thread..

Giggle

P.S. My name is Charlotte Carrington..... as in CharlotteCarrington.com

Wink Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
BUMPED! For having big natural beautiful breasteses, for your Sheer Wittiness and because it's still early and you May Still Be Able to take some calls from this thread
No Dates, Rates, or Services listed in the Original post...it's NOT an Ad

Carry on... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
What is it then?
What criteria did you use to determine it should be moved.?
What is it then?
What criteria did you use to determine it should be moved.? Originally Posted by boardman
It's a threAD...and it didn't belong in the Welcome Forum, that's why it was moved.
Chica!!

Nice to see you posting on my threads again my love..Hitch a ride with me to the Superbowl!!

I will be there next week, for a few weeks!
It's a threAD...and it didn't belong in the Welcome Forum, that's why it was moved. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
So,
You moved a threAD to co-ed?
You didn't put a staff edit or anything to acknowledge you did that.
That makes it look like CC(not to be confused with Chica Chaser) posted a threAD in Co-ed.
It is commonly known that hooktards can post threADs and if they do they can and most likely will be ridiculed for it. CC got ridiculed for something she had no part in doing.
YOU moved her thread and subjected her to ridicule that was dished out by me by not giving an explanation of why the thread, that you moved, was in co-ed.
I was cat enough to apologize to her publicly. You need to own your mistake and do the same.
So,
You moved a threAD to co-ed?
Yes, nothing wrong with that, the Coed is full of threADs...

You didn't put a staff edit or anything to acknowledge you did that.
No need to, nothing was "edited"...I already explained that to you once...

That makes it look like CC(not to be confused with Chica Chaser) posted a threAD in Co-ed.
Again, threADs in Coed are...say it with me, O..K...

It is commonly known that hooktards can post threADs and if they do they can and most likely will be ridiculed for it. CC got ridiculed for something she had no part in doing.
Quite frankly I think she "held her own" from an attempted ridicule...

YOU moved her thread and subjected her to ridicule that was dished out by me by not giving an explanation of why the thread, that you moved, was in co-ed.
I was cat enough to apologize to her publicly. You need to own your mistake and do the same.
Again...Quite frankly I think she "held her own" from an attempted ridicule...

She also received a lovely PM from me as to why her post was moved, before this thread was posted, I think that took care of it.
Originally Posted by boardman

^^^^
There....
^^^^
There.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
It doesn't matter if she held her own. What if she hadn't and melted down. You didn't know she was going to hold her own or melt down. Actually I'm not sure you put that much thought into it.
Because of your actions, moving a threAD to Coed, you set her up for ridicule and you set up the fucktards, namely me, to ridicule her because they didn't know that she was not responsible. I ridiculed her for posting a threAD that she did not post. Surely you can see where you assume some culpability for that.
It doesn't matter if she held her own. What if she hadn't and melted down.
She didn't and if she did that's not my fault...we're all grown ass folks on here so...

You didn't know she was going to hold her own or melt down.
And I should care why, doesn't Eccie LOVE a good meltdown...

Actually I'm not sure you put that much thought into it.
Your'e wrong, I put 6.9 secs of thought into it...

Because of your actions, moving a threAD to Coed,
Again, there is NOTHING wrong with a threAD being moved to Coed...

you set her up for ridicule and you set up the fucktards, namely me, to ridicule her because they didn't know that she was not responsible. I ridiculed her for posting a threAD that she did not post.
I could have sworn you were calling it an Ad before, now it's a threAD...

Surely you can see where you assume some culpability for that.
No, I can't..but obviously you can Originally Posted by boardman
There...again
More nipples from the fat whore please
There...again Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman
It doesn't matter if she held her own. What if she hadn't and melted down.
She didn't and if she did that's not my fault...we're all grown ass folks on here so...It would have been your fault if she had melted down since she didn't ask for it. I'm not so sure about that grown ass part. Grown ass men admit their mistakes.

You didn't know she was going to hold her own or melt down.
And I should care why, doesn't Eccie LOVE a good meltdown...Yeah, when they bring it on themselves.

Actually I'm not sure you put that much thought into it.
Your'e wrong, I put 6.9 secs of thought into it...Obviously not enough.

Because of your actions, moving a threAD to Coed,
Again, there is NOTHING wrong with a threAD being moved to Coed...There absolutely is when you make it look like the hooktard posted it there. You set up the fucktards to look like assholes.

you set her up for ridicule and you set up the fucktards, namely me, to ridicule her because they didn't know that she was not responsible. I ridiculed her for posting a threAD that she did not post.
I could have sworn you were calling it an Ad before, now it's a threAD...I did call it an AD. I've conceded that point to you. Mainly because it looks worse on you for moving a threAD to coed.

Surely you can see where you assume some culpability for that.
No, I can't..but obviously you can . You disappoint me...

It would have been your fault if she had melted down since she didn't ask for it. I'm not so sure about that grown ass part. Grown ass men admit their mistakes.
How is it my fault if a grown ass woman melts down from something another grown ass man post about her on a SHMB...it's the internet for fucks sake...again, not my fault.

Furthermore, if she didn't ask for it, why did you do "attempt" to do it, even if the thread was moved and you didn't know it at first

Yeah, when they bring it on themselves.
Again, how someone reacts is on them...

Obviously not enough.
Obviously...

There absolutely is when you make it look like the hooktard posted it there. You set up the fucktards to look like assholes.
I can't setup fucktards to look like assholes when they already are assholes

I did call it an AD. I've conceded that point to you. Mainly because it looks worse on you for moving a threAD to coed.
For the last time, moving a threAD to the coed is OK, threads are OK

You disappoint me...
I've disappointed another Trick on a SHMB...my life is over Originally Posted by boardman

I'm done on this thread...you know where I'll be responding from this point out
I'm done on this thread...you know where I'll be responding from this point out Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Boom...Again