A short 2 minute video before “I continue” to share hot Indy’s.

Not one good response? None of you guys has a valid response to justify your claims? Since none of you offered at least one logical or valid point as to why you feel I'm wrong, It leaves me to speculate on your behalf, Its pretty simple actually, first thing comes to mind is jealousy, your own insecurities, you feel I'm getting to much attention therefore you feel left out and inferior, irrelevant, I've only been back here for a month and a half or so, my ban lifted first part of july, yet I came with intel, useful intel, I'm not new to the hobby, I visit providers at times, on a daily basis, not always for sensual service, but a visit to a lovely nonetheless and have done so since Jan 2014. I can afford it, both money and time aren't an issue for me . I'm my own boss, not tied down to an office or one location. Its apparent to me and perhaps to others as well, how you guys complaining aren't doing nothing more than mumbling, grumbling and complaining, yet you can't provide one reason. If you were as relevant as you portray yourselves to be, why has my short time on this site caused you so much trouble? This is, for the most part the same group of guys attacking my credibility now, as on my first go round on Eccie. I see your brilliant leader has once again been banned, some friends you guys are, he's probably currently inventing a new email in order to reappear and you're okay with that? Give him a pep talk, not for my sake, but for his, he's probably dying out there all alone, unable to sign back on.
Not one good response? Originally Posted by mikemendez
According to you .... which is why these guys are around ....