WHAT MAKES YOU CUM THE HARDEST???

Damn Ginger I almost popped just reading this post and just thinking how good your ass would look in that postion. OK I'm ready to experience it first hand. Lol
DEFINATELY SURFBOARD!
DEFINATELY SURFBOARD! Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
Where have you been? I haven't seen anything from you on the board in forever. I know that I have not been over looking you all this time. lol Been to any good strip clubs lately?
I have been on a mini sabbatical from the hobby. I'll be back soon....
+100,000,000,000,000,000,000

Holy Shit. I just read all of the above and I'm so turned on right now I can't see straight.
Where have you been all of my life, and do you like multiple hour sessions?? DAMN!!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Awe your way to sweet to an old man. Very happy it provided a tingle in your fruit of the looms or Victoria secrets. I'm over by the big river but do get thru the rock often on the way to the farm. We can talk about Multi hour via pm later. My fear would be I may end up on the "fuck me I'm fired list"

Awe your way to sweet to an old man. Very happy it provided a tingle in your fruit of the looms or Victoria secrets. I'm over by the big river but do get thru the rock often on the way to the farm. We can talk about Multi hour via pm later. My fear would be I may end up on the "fuck me I'm fired list" Originally Posted by Sonoman
It's not as easy as you think to get on that list but then again at the same time who knows. I don't like to fire people. But sometimes the chemistry just isn't right and I have no choice. Pm me, We can talk ab out it.
Ok so I'm just wondering what makes you cum or climax the hardest? For me it's a certain way DATY is done on me. I tend to shake, climax and go limp with this stupid smile on my face. I've even told them they're hired afterward. Lol

So how bout it Ar. Inquiring minds wanna know. Mainly mine. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I dont think I could explain it. Ill have to apply for a job with you in person very soon. Very soon
Nice thread. For me, BBBJ with aggressive prostate/anal play.