Why Do Providers Like Doggie So Much?

11- she's twittering, while ur twattering..
12- she's flossing ur pub hair's outta her teeth
13- she's online shopping for some super sexy shoes for her hot date this weekend
14- she has her nose burried in the pillow cuz u didn't shower and ur cheese is reeking
15- she doesn't like watching ur ""O"" face
16- ur breath stinks
why do providers like doggie?

take your pick:

1- cuz you're too heavy and suffocating her in missionary...
2- she doesn't want your sweat falling all over her body (ie have to take another shower)
3- cuz she doesn't wanna look at you to see how ugly you are
4- almost all women look HOT in the doggie position (ie you're gonna cum quickly)
5- she wants you to stick your thumb in her pooper
6- she doesn't want you to see her texting directions to her next appt
7- she can get a quick catnap in.
8- she's trying not to laugh at how hard ur working with that pencil d1ck
9- she actually LOVES DOGGIE
10-she's updating her FB page on her IPhone... Originally Posted by BDSaint
i like the way you think. it seems most of these answers would be very honest, but in the eyes of the ladies ... very bad business to mention. except #5. any lady who wants doggie and #5 - PM me.
My Oh My???
I swear, I have learned more about women from this site than all those stupid men's magazines.
Gee and all this time I thought it was so she could take calls, answer emails, and guide her next appointment to the incall. I stand corrected.
why do providers like doggie?

take your pick:

1- cuz you're too heavy and suffocating her in missionary...
2- she doesn't want your sweat falling all over her body (ie have to take another shower)
3- cuz she doesn't wanna look at you to see how ugly you are
4- almost all women look HOT in the doggie position (ie you're gonna cum quickly)
5- she wants you to stick your thumb in her pooper
6- she doesn't want you to see her texting directions to her next appt
7- she can get a quick catnap in.
8- she's trying not to laugh at how hard ur working with that pencil d1ck
9- she actually LOVES DOGGIE
10-she's updating her FB page on her IPhone... Originally Posted by BDSaint
11- she's twittering, while ur twattering..
12- she's flossing ur pub hair's outta her teeth
13- she's online shopping for some super sexy shoes for her hot date this weekend
14- she has her nose burried in the pillow cuz u didn't shower and ur cheese is reeking
15- she doesn't like watching ur ""O"" face
16- ur breath stinks Originally Posted by BDSaint

AWESOME!!!
Now for me personally I can do that in the CG, Asian CG (this is good for deep thrusting) and I like the eye contact... better than doggie...but I like them all really don't have a favorite like men I like a variety and mix things up....
It's closer to a woman's G Spot. That's why a woman orgasms so much. Originally Posted by wealthynot
If she likes doggie and you can pull it off get her to try the Jockey position
She likes the sound of my big bad bark.
She likes the sound of my big bad bark. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Never barked like a dog, Never squealed like a pig.. but I've done some howling
I swear, I have learned more about women from this site than all those stupid men's magazines. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Don't say that too loudly. It's better to let them think that you already know all about them. Truth is, though, that you can't figure them out. Our minds weren't designed to comprehend their minds. It's an evolutionary trick of nature that allows them to stay one step ahead of us.
Personally I just really enjoy the position. I love incorporating toys, and doggie (and cow girl) allow the easiest access for my favorite toy. With doggie, I don't have to feel bad if I squirt since I won't hose anyone down (that much) other than myself
I swear, I have learned more about women from this site than all those stupid men's magazines. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Hummmm I once purchased a map but seasoned traveler does that make me NOT! The only thing you can learn from this site about woman is that they are all different. Want to learn about woman... talk to them, date them, love them and cherish them. And if you can figure them out, post that, then perhaps we'll all learn something! Till then this will remain the land of crazy, BS and what the hell? I've spent a life time interacting with woman. And I'm where I started, they're all different!

Oh and magazines… they print what sells and that’s about it! The grocery store is full of them. Take a look at just the covers next time you’re checking out! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Want to learn about adoption?) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver (How to interact with house staff 101?)

Oh I like doggie!
Buying a map does not make one a seasoned traveler but sometimes it's the destination and not the journey. A great woman will always be worth getting to.
Buying a map does not make one a seasoned traveler but sometimes it's the destination and not the journey. A great woman will always be worth getting to. Originally Posted by ugotme10
You just proved your original post, because you are 100% correct! Well done!