ULTIMATE FANTASY?

Personally, the two girl thing is still tops on the bucket list. If I ever do it, a new fantasy will probably supplant it.
My fantasy is to be seduced by a teacher/tutor cougar who takes charge and tell me what to do to her
  • blpro
  • 10-17-2012, 04:21 PM
I have always been intrigued with large toy play and fisting but have not found many providers willing, understandable but disappointing.
My Latest Fantasy is so fucking twisted that I can't even post it because its so wildly insane

The Reality of it is there an opportunity to make it happen...it's just a challenge and for other reasons, I won't act on it.

He's a Tease, knows what he is doing to me and yet I maintain self-control.
He drives me crazy...
He's a flirt.
He invades my "personal space" when he talks to me...and I allow it...

Doesn't mean I don't rub one out to him LOL

I so much enjoy the anticipation and rush I get around him however the "Fantasy" will never happen.

I would give him the STARFISH lol
No Doubt!!!
My fantasy would have too be three goregeous woman with flat abbs and great thighs and big boobs. Kidnapp me and take me home too their house. Tie me too their bed and kiss me all over my body, tease me over and over until I brake loose and well you know the rest.
My fantasy would have too be three goregeous woman with flat abbs and great thighs and big boobs. Kidnapp me and take me home too their house. Tie me too their bed and kiss me all over my body, tease me over and over until I brake loose and well you know the rest. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ms Evans, I think my fantasy is to watch this then be abused by all four of you!
Lately, I have been wanting the PSE type experience (think dirty talking Kelly Wells) who will kind of take charge, crazily slurp, lick, hump, etc. all the while sincerely talking dirty and exhorting me to do it harder and faster! Originally Posted by Meerschaum

woohoo cool! I like the way you think!
I have had me some kinky doubles but the ultimate fantasy would have to be with 3 naked women all sporting strap on's and floggers. Tie me up strip me down have me their way..... Originally Posted by cumalot

mmmmmm my dirty lil friend......ME/KinkyMaddy and Athena!!!!!!!!!!!