BREAKING: Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Standoff of Federal Charges…

It already happened, Sissy Chap, and it's still happening under new guises:

..................Huey P. Newton Gun Club Stages Open Carry Rally Through Dallas

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try # 2. Again what innocent men, women, and children have these black militiants killed? Did they bombed whites churches killing kids like your bretheren?
  • Old-T
  • 10-30-2016, 10:44 AM
IB is at it again--Open Carry for Whites Only? Is that how the law reads? Typical RWW perspective: "Freedom for ME to do what I want, but not for YOU." If they were outside the law, fine. If not, what is the difference between them and Billy Bob Redneck White Guy carrying his in public?

By the way, I oppose it in both cases, but that is for a different argument.

The Wackos on both sides are generally narrow minded and stupid. The LWW counterpart would be "I have no interest in doing that, so YOU shouldn't be allowed to do it!"
  • DSK
  • 10-30-2016, 01:59 PM

Generally yes, and yes.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Smart way of doing things back then...
  • DSK
  • 10-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This only proves to me that the races cannot get along, and we should all be happier with separatism. Wouldn't you prefer the company of other black people without white people around to ruin your thing?
and lol at the notion a 12 yr old playing with a toy gun is looking for a fight. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you generally "assign" intent to others ...

.... with your "mind reading"?

More like "mindless reading"!
This only proves to me that the races cannot get along, and we should all be happier with separatism. Wouldn't you prefer the company of other black people without white people around to ruin your thing? Originally Posted by DSK

Actually I would prefer people like you in all your being go back to Europe or from whatever hell pit the devil pulled you from. You and people like you are a disgusting scourge upon humanity.

and take LL's dumbass with you
Actually I would prefer people like you in all your being go back to Europe or from whatever hell pit the devil pulled you from. You and people like you are a disgusting scourge upon humanity.

and take LL's dumbass with you Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You should go buy some pussy off this site, it might reduce your anxiety from being so oppressed by "The White Man".

You should go buy some pussy off this site, it might reduce your anxiety from being so oppressed by "The White Man".

Originally Posted by canuckeight

lol you just keep reading all that I post and no I don't need to buy pussy
lol you just keep reading all that I post and no I don't need to buy pussy Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I like reading your posts, just helps me reaffirm your ignorance.

If he goes back to Europe, will YOU be headed back to Africa fisting chappedass ?
If he goes back to Europe, will YOU be headed back to Africa fisting chappedass ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm more entitled to this country than he is and while we're at it you can go back to Mexico Rey
Try # 2. Again what innocent men, women, and children have these black militiants killed? Did they bombed whites churches killing kids like your bretheren? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The first post that you edited had all the info that was required to set you on your lying, lib-retarded ass, Sissy Chap.

IB is at it again--Open Carry for Whites Only? Is that how the law reads? Typical RWW perspective: "Freedom for ME to do what I want, but not for YOU." If they were outside the law, fine. If not, what is the difference between them and Billy Bob Redneck White Guy carrying his in public?

By the way, I oppose it in both cases, but that is for a different argument.

The Wackos on both sides are generally narrow minded and stupid. The LWW counterpart would be "I have no interest in doing that, so YOU shouldn't be allowed to do it!"
Originally Posted by Old-T
Crawl back into your bottle of cheap wine and go back to sleep, Old-THUMPER. Sissy Chap was the ignoramus saying there are no militant black groups brandishing weapons or murdering people because of the color their skin, Old-THUMPER. Those two examples prove Sissy Chap's a fucking liar and that you're a retard for WKing for his lying ass.
I'm more entitled to this country than he is and while we're at it you can go back to Mexico Rey Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since neither I nor any of my ancestors are from Mexico, we wouldn't be going back there fisting chapedass ! stupid fucking lyin liberal !!!!!
I'm more entitled to this country than he is Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How do you figure? My people were here before all of you. Y'all can leave. You and your butt buddy WeeEndowed with his Lubed Wideass can get on the first boat.
  • DSK
  • 10-31-2016, 11:53 AM

You people go back to Africa, my people go back to Europe - sounds like a winner to me!