Lying Rapist Trump has no one to defend him.

Lying Rapist Trump sounds about right...considering his actions
The court will soon enough determine whether he will be known henceforth as “The Rapist”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
So the court said NOPE. But somehow, the jury concluded that Trump absolutely might have or could have done something on an unknown date at an unknown time, maybe. Regardless, calling an absurd loon making the above claims an absurd loon is apparently considered defamation in NYC. I guess the real crime was Trump being raised in NYC instead of the South. If he would have been raised in the South he would have just said: Well bless her punk'n heart.
He is henceforth and forever more “the sexual Assaulter”. Better now?
He is henceforth and forever more “the sexual Assaulter”. Better now? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... But He's NOT a "sexual assaulter"...

Just "liable" for it.

And, of course the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024!

#### Salty
Liable for sexual assault makes one a sexual Assaulter.
He is henceforth and forever more “the sexual Assaulter”. Better now? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
After you send $5Million to Trump for slandering and defaming him we can have a swell time.
Truth is an absolute defense.
Must be nice to have your husband, dad and grandpa convicted of sexual assault, nice dinner conversation.
Must be nice to have your husband, dad and grandpa convicted of sexual assault, nice dinner conversation. Originally Posted by Hdtown
... Hmmmm... Joe, Hunter, and who??

... Give it a year or so... The walls are closing in.
Just ask Tara Reade.

### Salty
They great part is partisans think that this kind of banana republic shit is a win for democracy!
Yeah agreed, republicans are the stupidest.
If I was a republican or in the 8th grade that would be quite a zinger.
And just so we're clear, the idea that an administration dispatched lawyers to New York state to help craft laws that eliminated the statute of limitations (which was 20 years) for some 20 sexual crimes for one year only in an effort to have a political opponent smeared with the label of sexual batterer is okay with you as long as it benefits your party and candidate?
BTW counselor, I'm betting that Trump is as guilty as sin in this. But to paraphrase the video I posted this is exactly the kind of shit the dems were saying trump would pull.
So we agree that Trump is a Lying Sexual Assaulter. Though you believe the sole purpose for the law was aimed at Trump it’s what we call a catch up law. It allows to claims that were previously precluded to catch up so that going forward all claims can be brought timely. Sadly for Trumpy it worked against him. He also brought it on himself and continues to do so.
So we agree that Trump is a Lying Sexual Assaulter. Though you believe the sole purpose for the law was aimed at Trump it’s what we call a catch up law. It allows to claims that were previously precluded to catch up so that going forward all claims can be brought timely. Sadly for Trumpy it worked against him. He also brought it on himself and continues to do so. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so