ASS

my favorite post of all time...

much like golf where you drive for show and putt for $$$...

tits are nice advertising but asses get my $$$!!
Here you go Caliente!! If you'd like a better view let me know!
IronMike - you would like StilettoKitty (she's very athletic/fit)

http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/stilettokitty

...and here's a few nice shots...the black lace is courtesy of Chantelle...one of my favorite brands of lingerie. Amateur or pro, a beautiful derriere is a wonderful thing!
  • PT4ME
  • 10-27-2010, 11:59 AM
........a beautiful derriere IS a wonderful thing!

Here are a few I had the pleasure of "meating" here in our local area,

.....and a couple I would love to meat! (oooops, meet)

DAYIMMM!!!! We live in a great town!!

-PT-
This could have been one of the best ass threads I have seen. All of the ladies were great, and there are many more Jacxxx, Roxy, and many I have not seen that could make it better.

But, WTH is JNR and missi Hart doing here? If men want to see a mans ass, I am sure there are sites for that.
My favorite ass was always my old girlfriend and playmate Angel...Wish I still had pictures of her amazing ass!!! Atleast I have a good memory!
Thanks, RoundPound, This ass is for you honey.
Anova444 and Hayden,
Best backsides I have ever seen!!!!!!!!
WOW
It's all about the ass, man . . .
man the directive heres 100 pounds of flesh now create your perfect woman it would be unlikely anyone could create anything more astonishing than this woman. i can't imagine i could last more than 30 seconds with a woman that looks like that. msog better be on her menu or alot of appointments might be over in 5 minutes. wow

Wet soapy ass.......

Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
about asses cannot and will not be considered official without a pic of Sonya playmate tush
Thank you sweetie. Now that's an ASS, and a lady that knows how to use it.

Thanks, RoundPound, This ass is for you honey. Originally Posted by Jacxxx
  • JnR82
  • 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
This could have been one of the best ass threads I have seen. All of the ladies were great, and there are many more Jacxxx, Roxy, and many I have not seen that could make it better.

But, WTH is JNR and missi Hart doing here? If men want to see a mans ass, I am sure there are sites for that. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Haters gon' hate.