How do you ladies like to dress?

Well I just got a new sexy purple corset I love it !!! It came from Paris, it was a gift..what do you boys think ? Do guys even like them ?

Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Corsets ROCK! ESPECIALLY if they're combined with thigh-high leggings and sexy little panties to match! I have a Major panty fetish! I like them too keep them on and pull them to the side when I'm getting it! Lol
I will keep that in mind for our upcumming fun...I have a sexy pair of lacey boy shorts..hmmm
I'll wear whatever they want me to
Ill wear whatever is requested. But if not i just dress casual i dont like to attract attention to myself or my client....the clothes are coming off anyway lol...
I'm not going out of my comfort zone. To me, I prefer being comfortable. You can disagree, but it's my choice what I want to wear. Like I said...I don't take requests anyways. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Nice attitude. I will definitely not waste my time/$ on you. Thanks for making it easy.
Nice attitude. I will definitely not waste my time/$ on you. Thanks for making it easy. Originally Posted by Outthere
Ha I never asked you to see me anyways! I prefer understandable and respectable guys. So if that doesn't float your boat then so be it! I'm not hurt over it. See who you want to see...next time keep your opinions to yourself!
  • Trey
  • 05-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Jemma is awesome, she's like fuck everyone. You don't like it I already told you fuck everyone. Just plain awesome babe, you're like cheerleader gangster or something. I use to give you shit but you told these motherfuckers what's up a long time ago and you still get yours, much respect on that.
Jemma is awesome, she's like fuck everyone. You don't like it I already told you fuck everyone. Just plain awesome babe, you're like cheerleader gangster or something. I use to give you shit but you told these motherfuckers what's up a long time ago and you still get yours, much respect on that. Originally Posted by trey
I'm starting to like you now! LOL! No Trey...you're awesome

And yes I did tell everyone a long time ago. If they don't like it then they can find someone else...but I'm not going to tolerate someone talking down upon me! He could of kept his opinions to his damn self. Anyways that's all.
  • Skipp
  • 05-30-2012, 10:08 PM
+1 sometimes simple tank and boyshorts are very sexy Originally Posted by Thatguy4u
+1

I generally like casual. And if a girl is beautiful, she can get by with actually or apparently no make-up or with minimal, natural-looking make-up.

However, I agree that a provider ought to blend in with the crowd and not be obvious if the meeting is in public. So business casual or even an evening dress is sometimes the way to go.

Personally, I have never liked what turns on a lot of guys: frilly, fancy dress--negligees, garters, stockings, heavy make-up, etc. I don't even want that stuff for free.
Casual, lingerie, sexy. It varies at my incall and the requests guys want. For outcalls I dress nicely to not draw attention to myself. I like to keep a low profile and be discreet.
Casual, lingerie, sexy. It varies at my incall and the requests guys want. For outcalls I dress nicely to not draw attention to myself. I like to keep a low profile and be discreet. Originally Posted by sovanna
Sovanna, you could cut holes in a trash bag, put it on and still look hot..... ijs ....