I walked out 2 times today

Cendell I love thinking about how I haunt you every day and yes it was twice that you enjoyed my cock in your mouth! Why do you troll this site every day when you have nothing to offer? I find pussy all day long every day because I have that kind of money to spend. And I provide information that The guys are looking for i weed out the fakes and I salute those who rock .No one wants to see you you haven’t had a review in I don’t know how long but you troll this site every day hoping that somebody will send you a message so you can buy more cigarettes and beer. it’s really pathetic How you stalk me every day I actually love living in your head the space I own is priceless
Don’t drink or smoke try again loser. You Contribute Fake reviews that’s it and your Disease spreading BBFS reviews
Your old dried up ass Waits for me to post something so you can read it . It makes you feel close to me .You want me to feed you again that’s why you stalk me
Sigh,
Opening the pointy darts case.
Again, play nice
Seriously dude wtf you have diarrhea pouring out your fucking keyboard. Disgusting! cendell I hope his troll ass posts make you laugh.
This dude needs to find another hobby . Banish him!
Yep he’s a clown all you can do is laugh
Yep he’s a clown all you can do is laugh Originally Posted by Cendell M
Shinepoo is subconsciously making it known that your words cut him the deepest by his responses, I would dare to call him a troll but that would be an insult to trolls. Stay beautiful girl he ain’t worth the effort.
Shinepoo is subconsciously making it known that your words cut him the deepest by his responses, I would dare to call him a troll but that would be an insult to trolls. Stay beautiful girl he ain’t worth the effort. Originally Posted by arañanegra
thank you dear
Cendell, if you are going to keep posting so much and continue to use that Avatar, then you are going to have to move closer to me.
Veronica , my dear you’ve been fed before also you just don’t know who I am .I just didn’t post a review because it was nothing special in fact your a butter face. And I’m far from a troll . I post reviews and provide info. You and Cendell are the Trolls . No one spends a dime on y’all . Y’all are 2 of the oldest hookers in the Houston area. No one wants your old asses and you don’t have any value here. You don’t provide any information that benefits anyone. No one sees you 2. You just troll on here begging for cock .I don’t care if I get banned because I don’t benefit from this site , people benefit from me . I post reviews and information. So ban my ass i don’t give a shit . I’ve never benefited from this place, I’m the only one finding the undiscovered girls
Hey UC, I believe you have a request here from the above poster, just saying.
Veronicaluv and Cendell that face of yours can stop the corona virus . They should use it for a vaccine ! Veronica There’s a reason you blurr that bitch in your pictures and Cendell hides her face too. Both you can get jobs as a scarecrow until Halloween gets here. There ban my fucking ass . I said it but the truth is spoken
Back to the main topic. Those 2 sites 90% of the time scams or bait&switch. Why even use these trailer trash sites?
I should start a poll on what causes me to drink Death Wish Coffee.

But yes, back to the walking out theme of thread.
It actually does go both ways.
But yes, back to the walking out theme of thread.
It actually does go both ways. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Even considering the entirety of this thread, I am bewildered by the fact that the following two statements are not offensive enough for a ban. Hell, I know I’ve gotten time off for a LOT less.

Veronicaluv and Cendell that face of yours can stop the corona virus . They should use it for a vaccine ! Veronica There’s a reason you blurr that bitch in your pictures and Cendell hides her face too. Both you can get jobs as a scarecrow until Halloween gets here. There ban my fucking ass . I said it but the truth is spoken
Veronica , my dear you’ve been fed before also you just don’t know who I am .I just didn’t post a review because it was nothing special in fact your a butter face. And I’m far from a troll . I post reviews and provide info. You and Cendell are the Trolls . No one spends a dime on y’all . Y’all are 2 of the oldest hookers in the Houston area. No one wants your old asses and you don’t have any value here. You don’t provide any information that benefits anyone. No one sees you 2. You just troll on here begging for cock .I don’t care if I get banned because I don’t benefit from this site , people benefit from me . I post reviews and information. So ban my ass i don’t give a shit . I’ve never benefited from this place, I’m the only one finding the undiscovered girls