For every mandle exposed I'll give you a double handy and go!!!

Next week, I'll be giving away free anal for every mandle & pimped girl exposed. TS SL would also like to contribute by providing free T-shirts that read, "I survived TS SL!" Pyramider will bring autographed pix of Infamous taints. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!
Lighten up! Not everyone panic at once.
Next week, I'll be giving away free anal for every mandle & pimped girl exposed. TS SL would also like to contribute by providing free T-shirts that read, "I survived TS SL!" Pyramider will bring autographed pix of Infamous taints. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! Originally Posted by The Infamous One

Observing is Hunter. I have no proof of it of coarse and I'm only repeating what was wrote.

Ready to collect anal when you are.
*course*..
Ain't you smart. Lmao
  • tzv13
  • 06-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Do you know of or suspect a mandle or a pimped girl's handle that's being put up as Indy and it's just bugging you?!

I know the feeling! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Ooh I want to take you up on this. If it's a double handy that would really be like a quadruple handy on me. I've only got a 2 inch pecker. Anyways, I'd like to expose a mandle... it's me. I'm a mandle for Claire.