Justice Sonia Sotomayor delays health law's birth control mandate

I have had pre-existing conditions since childhood, and I've always been able to find insurance. I've associated with insurable groups, where risk is determined on a group level, rather than individual level. It wasn't that hard to health insurance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're full of shit.

How many of you self employed guys with pre-existing conditions (you or your family) has found that it "wasn't that hard to health insurance?"

For a change, you're a liar.
if 200 to 300 a month for just myself is this guys idea of affordable then i wish i had his paycheck

just so everyone is aware im referring to bigtex
Exactly what does an Obamacare card look like, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Apparently no one knows. What does your look like?

'They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!': Obamacare confusion reigns as frustrated patients walk out of hospitals without treatment

Hospital staff in Northern Virginia are turning away sick people on a frigid Thursday morning because they can't determine whether their Obamacare insurance plans are in effect.
What a great program
I have had pre-existing conditions since childhood, and I've always been able to find insurance. I've associated with insurable groups, where risk is determined on a group level, rather than individual level. It wasn't that hard to health insurance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here is an example of a person with a pre-existing condition (cancer) who was constantly denied health insurance before the ACA.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/opinio...iref=allsearch
"Everyone" has always had that "opportunity". ACA did not suddenly make those "opportunities" available where none existed before. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
This woman did not have the opportunity to get health insurance due to a pre-existing condition.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/opinio...iref=allsearch
if 200 to 300 a month for just myself is this guys idea of affordable then i wish i had his paycheck

just so everyone is aware im referring to bigtex Originally Posted by peevee0931
200 to 300 a month is reasonable ... but, of course,

...............it depends on the carrier, coverage, AND your age
This woman did not have the opportunity to get health insurance due to a pre-existing condition.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/opinio...iref=allsearch Originally Posted by flghtr65

65 ... you are making the point (IMO) of ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT ....

..... If you have a roof leak, you don't tear down the house and build a new one.

..... If you need an AC compressor, you don't trade in your car for a new one.

Obaminable, Nancy, and Harry ... are not concerned about "that woman" ....

.... they want to nationalize health insurance and health care. Period.

They needed the union votes to do it, so the "Secretary" issued exemptions to the unions so they could keep their insurance.

They could give a rat's ass that 50 million will lose their existing coverage, because they offer "dumb-downed" coverage for them.

If they could have done that, why did they need to issue exemptions to the unions?
You're full of shit.

How many of you self employed guys with pre-existing conditions (you or your family) has found that it "wasn't that hard to health insurance?"

For a change, you're a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have had health care coverage my entire (18 on) adult life .... and 90% of that time I have been "self-employed" ... and still am "self-employed" with my own business, which is one reason I still pay social security and medicare taxes. Fool.

And if you (and anyone else on here) thinks they know so much about me, ...

............. they KNOW THAT!

But "we" found out you didn't have a clue that "self-employment" taxes are for social security and mediacare, which means ...

..... you are full of shit....

.... or you are one of those lazy-asses who can't find your ass with both hands.

And spend your life waiting for someone to hand it to you,........ like some parasitic slug.

Texas has had health insurance alternatives for decades ... and if you didn't qualify for some of the lower costing coverage for you family, then you were making enough money to pay for the coverage, and you just didn't want to do that, ......

.............because of YOUR PRIORITIES .. no one else.

Take your parasitic sluggish name-calling ass somewhere else, get a job that has health insurance, and quit whining with your hands out.
Did someone call someone else rude here? How rude.
Did someone call someone else rude here? How rude. Originally Posted by bambino
Not me!

I just said YouRong is ...

.. a full of shit parasitic slug, who can't find his ass with both hands, because they are taking handouts.

Did someone call someone else rude here? How rude. Originally Posted by bambino
Not me!

I just said YouRong is ...

.. a full of shit parasitic slug, who can't find his ass with both hands, because they are taking handouts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It appears as though Lexi Liar woke up this morning with his panties in a wad.
LLIdiot is frothing at a very high level this morning. he can't stand it when he's proven wrong. No wonder he's always in a grumpy mood.

Either that or they forgot his fruit cup this morning.
It appears as though Lexi Liar woke up this morning with his panties in a wad. Originally Posted by bigtex
BigTurd it's bad enough in here without you getting obsessed with my "night-wear"!!!
.... he can't stand it when he's proven wrong. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
About what? That you don't have coverage?

You already admitted you didn't have coverage, when you applied for it.

Now you have to prove you HAVE IT!!!!

Just like you have to PROVE that West Lynn is in Clarksville. You haven't done that, either.

Actually, if you really want to know the truth .... I hope your family does get health coverage..

.. before the year is over.
You're so fucking full of shit LLIdiot. we never missed a day of coverage. Only today, my premium is about 800 per month lower than it was last month, my deductible is 1500 for the family and my total out of pocket is 1500 for the year.

You continue to lie and make outrageous claims. How would YOU like ME to prove I have coverage? Why do I HAVE to prove anything to you and why should it matter to you anyway, Medicare leech?

meet me in Clarksville and I'll buy you a hamburger at Naus. Your Medicare will cover the replacement colostomy bag.

what a fool you are.