Ditched by *Sensual*Cindy

I hate it when Providers tell you to go to an "intersection". I've done it a couple times and got lucky. Guess they were super paranoid or like you said, didn't have the incall yet.

Not taking a chance anymore. If I can't get a street address I won't be seeing you, ladies. Originally Posted by Prolongus
For someone who is an advocate for provider safety I can't understand how you would encourage ladies to give out their exact location like that. I NEVER give out my address. How stupid: "Hey!! Hi possible SO/LE who got a access to a guys phone! Hey!! Over here!! Hi!!!" Screw THAT! I tell them to call from the intersection nearby and then I guide them in.

(then after they get here I REALLY guide them "IN" - heyyyyyyyyy)
For someone who is an advocate for provider safety I can't understand how you would encourage ladies to give out their exact location like that. I NEVER give out my address. How stupid: "Hey!! Hi possible SO/LE who got a access to a guys phone! Hey!! Over here!! Hi!!!" Screw THAT! I tell them to call from the intersection nearby and then I guide them in.

(then after they get here I REALLY guide them "IN" - heyyyyyyyyy) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This is the way (and the only way) it works for me, THN:
The Providers give me the hotel, the building or the apartment complex WITH THE NUMBER so I can google the address on my cell. When I get there and text them, they give the room number, the suite number or the apartment number.

And if you're stupid enough to not erase it afterwards, you deserve all the crap hurled at ya.

Been working for me for around 7 years now and I'm too old and feeble to play Where's Waldo?...er...Where's Wilma?
This is the way (and the only way) it works for me, THN:
The Providers give me the hotel, the building or the apartment complex WITH THE NUMBER so I can google the address on my cell. When I get there and text them, they give the room number, the suite number or the apartment number.

And if you're stupid enough to not erase it afterwards, you deserve all the crap hurled at ya.

Been working for me for around 7 years now and I'm too old and feeble to play Where's Waldo?...er...Where's Wilma? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Not all gents erase their info from their devices. Thinking that they do would be pretty naive on the lady's part. Ijs

For their own safety, ladies should NEVER give out their exact location. If the gent insists she should tell him to deal with it or move on.

Edit: Maybe a better POA in the case of the OP would have been to make sure there was an incall to go to in the first place if time was a factor. Getting a decent room and checking in will take 15 min, at least.
I usually just get directions to the general area (intersection/landmark, etc.), then we speak on the phone.

Always works for me. Never been an issue.
Lol...so how do we find you if you never give out your exact address...start knocking on doors? Wilma!!! I'm here!! (Oops, sorry...)
...in most north Dallas apartments if you walk into the parking lot, wave a fat card and yell "I'm here with your donation" chances are one of these ladies WILL come out.
Lol...so how do we find you if you never give out your exact address...start knocking on doors? Wilma!!! I'm here!! (Oops, sorry...) Originally Posted by Prolongus

Well I tell them to CALL ME from an intersection and then guide them in from there: turn right at this light. Turn right at that corner then right again. See those apartmemts?? Pull in there....and so on and so forth. I never text directions, just the intersection to call from. Directions should always be shared over the phone verbally - never electronically documented.

Guys can be just as crazy as girls. Who knows what they will do with that info once they have it in on their phone or their phone's app. If he turns out to be an asshole he could then around and walk into a leasing office somewhere down the line and cause problems for the lady who lives there. OR! If other providers who he "trusts" ask about a "competitor's" location, there it is to use as she sees fit. Best just keep it off the radar at all. You never know what people do when they aren't with you.

Like I said before though, it would be prudent on the part of the gent to ensure the lady even has an incall ready before setting out to have the session. The two call system only works if the lady already knows where to send her client. If she doesn't have an incall she should be upfront about that especially on lunch hour appt bc guys are usually short on time. Its a live and learn process. I'm just sharing good advice that was once shared with me.

Not having an incall to begin with is the biggest issue I see in this whole ordeal. Providers should have an incall already before accepting the appointment. BUT if the gent already knows there isn't an incall secured yet, then his time ceases to be an issue since securing one is time consuming in and of itself.

Yes girls are often young - not all but many - and don't typically consider the "banking hours" of most hobbyists. I'm sure the provider in question is a bright lady and has learned a lot from this experience. I doubt she will get in the habit of needing an incall at the last minute in the future. Conversely, the gent will likely confirm there are no last minute incall needs before heading out the door on his lunch hour.
I don't have a problem being guided in as long as she doesn't make me wait too long to start the process after I've arrived at the general location point given via initial contacts.
...in most north Dallas apartments if you walk into the parking lot, wave a fat card and yell "I'm here with your donation" chances are one of these ladies WILL come out. Originally Posted by Hercules
THAT...is not only funny as hell but reality, too. I can think of 2 complexes where this could actually happen.

Hercules...just for grins lets get a hot air balloon, float over the Galleria and yell in to a couple bullhorns: "Ladies!!! We have your donation! Show us your TITS!!"
thn, i agree w/ you - safety and discretion are important to me.

when communicating w/ a woman about setting up an appt, one of the things i always ask is generally where is the woman's incall [hotel, motel, apt, condo, home] located.
if it's too far away from where i'm driving, i'll decline, thank her and move on.

yep, i dont need to know the exact address, but many women have sent me the address [usually when it's a hotel]. i've never asked for an exact address, just closest major intersection.
thn, i agree w/ you Originally Posted by pmdelites

...Sorry, couldn't resist.
Just to be clear...I very seldom get the room, suite, condo or apartment number in advance...only the building number. Only when I've arrived and texted/called saying I'm here, do they give out those numbers...and I'm totally cool with that.

I can't help but think Cindy not having the incall ready played a part in this unfortunate incident.
Imo having any address documented is too risky for the lady. Even a building number. Predators and LE who count on the naivety of new providers may reference your reputable history and declaration of having to have an address as an example of why he HAS TO HAVE their address.

For example, "See, look at this post: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...23&postcount=9 , even Prolongus insists on having an address baby, so c'mon quit being so difficult and tell me where you are".

There are some shady mf's out there looking to get a lady's location. Enabling that vulnerability isn't good for the new ladies ijs. Which could be why some of them leave so quickly. They reference a lot of what you guys say to get what they want out of a new girl.

Paranoia? Maybe. Id rather be paranoid than dead or in jail.
i agree once again, that hot nurse!!

weirder things have happened ....
Just get me close and I'll follow the scent