WISCONSIN IS TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION !!!!!!

Bush43 wasn't president when either war began, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is the deceleration of war from either Saddam or OBL ?
Where is the deceleration of war from either Saddam or OBL ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Written in 1996. Translated by the CTC at West Point Military Academy:"

Osama bin Laden's Declaration of War

On 2 August 1990 at 2:00 am, local time, Iraq launched an invasion of Kuwait with four elite Iraqi Republican Guard divisions (1st Hammurabi Armoured Division, 2nd al-Medinah al-Munawera Armoured Division, 3rd Tawalkalna ala-Allah Mechanized Infantry Division and 4th Nebuchadnezzar Motorized Infantry Division) and Iraqi Army special forces units equivalent to a full division. The main thrust was conducted by the commandos deployed by helicopters and boats to attack Kuwait City (see The Battle of Dasman Palace), while the other divisions seized the airports and two airbases.

In support of these units, the Iraqi Army deployed a squadron of Mil Mi-25 helicopter gunships, several units of Mi-8 and Mi-17 transport helicopters, as well as a squadron of Bell 412 helicopters. The foremost mission of the helicopter units was to transport and support Iraqi commandos into Kuwait City, and subsequently to support the advance of ground troops. The Iraqi Air Force (IrAF) had at least two squadrons of Sukhoi Su-22, one of Su-25, one of Mirage F1 and two of MiG-23 fighter-bombers. The main task of the IrAF was to establish air superiority through limited counter-air strikes against two main air bases of Kuwaiti Air Force, whose planes consisted mainly of Mirage F1s and Douglas (T)A-4KU Skyhawks. Meanwhile, certain targets in the capital of Kuwait City were bombed by Iraqi aircraft.
"Written in 1996. Translated by the CTC at West Point Military Academy:"

On 2 August 1990 at 2:00 am, local time, Iraq launched an invasion of Kuwait with four elite Iraqi Republican Guard divisions (1st Hammurabi Armoured Division, 2nd al-Medinah al-Munawera Armoured Division, 3rd Tawalkalna ala-Allah Mechanized Infantry Division and 4th Nebuchadnezzar Motorized Infantry Division) and Iraqi Army special forces units equivalent to a full division. The main thrust was conducted by the commandos deployed by helicopters and boats to attack Kuwait City (see The Battle of Dasman Palace), while the other divisions seized the airports and two airbases.

In support of these units, the Iraqi Army deployed a squadron of Mil Mi-25 helicopter gunships, several units of Mi-8 and Mi-17 transport helicopters, as well as a squadron of Bell 412 helicopters. The foremost mission of the helicopter units was to transport and support Iraqi commandos into Kuwait City, and subsequently to support the advance of ground troops. The Iraqi Air Force (IrAF) had at least two squadrons of Sukhoi Su-22, one of Su-25, one of Mirage F1 and two of MiG-23 fighter-bombers. The main task of the IrAF was to establish air superiority through limited counter-air strikes against two main air bases of Kuwaiti Air Force, whose planes consisted mainly of Mirage F1s and Douglas (T)A-4KU Skyhawks. Meanwhile, certain targets in the capital of Kuwait City were bombed by Iraqi aircraft.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No ass wipe where they declared was on the USA.
No ass wipe where they declared was on the USA. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
First off, the dates should be a dead giveaway, but it's also obvious that you didn't bother to read the articles completely through, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
First off, the dates should be a dead giveaway, but it's also obvious that you didn't bother to read the articles completely through, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What I thought they never declared war on the USA so your strawman babbling is useless. Don't you get tired of having your ass handed to you ?
What I thought they never declared war on the USA so your strawman babbling is useless. Don't you get tired of having your ass handed to you ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In the face of overwhelming evidence, you are demonstrating just how stupid you really are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"August 10, 1990 Saddam Hussein declared a "jihad" or holy war against the U.S. and Israel."
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...wtimeline.html

"O Arabs, O Moslems, O believers wherever you are. This is your day to rise and spread quickly in order to defend Mecca, which is captive to the spears of the Americans and the Zionists." Saddam Hussein
http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1990/Te...8026f3dc9efbed

"My Muslim Brothers of the world: Your brothers in land of the two holiest sites and Palestine are calling upon you for help and asking you to take part in fighting against the enemy, your enemy; the Israelis and Americans." UBL

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Osama...aration_of_War
#1 Return surplus
#2 Reduce taxes
#3 Start two wars unfunded
#4 Borrow money to pay for wars
#5 Blame democrats
#6 Call anyone who disagrees with your policies stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This is YOUR post LittleEva, in response to a post about Walker. You really are the dumbest poster on here. We let you play here because your ignorance makes us laugh.

Fact Bush went into Afghanistan after 911.
Fact Bush went into Iraq after failing in Afghanistan. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are way off topic idiot. Here are the facts that you stupidly refer to as "failing in Afghanistan":

On Oct. 7, 2001 the US launched its military campaign. On Nov. 13 the capital of Kabul fell to coalition forces. On Dec. 22 Karzai was sworn in as new interim Afghan President. In other words, we went in, pushed out the Taliban, and replaced the government in ten weeks.

I dare you to look into the eyes of the US Special Ops guys who accomplished this feat and call it a failure, you fucking dipshit traitor and distorter of facts and history.
This is YOUR post LittleEva, in response to a post about Walker. You really are the dumbest poster on here. We let you play here because your ignorance makes us laugh.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Silly old man if you don't know what the post is about sit on the porch you can't run with the big dogs. No I am not going to explain it to your dumb old ass. As usual you have the comprehension skill of a 10 yer old.
You are way off topic idiot. Here are the facts that you stupidly refer to as "failing in Afghanistan":

On Oct. 7, 2001 the US launched its military campaign. On Nov. 13 the capital of Kabul fell to coalition forces. On Dec. 22 Karzai was sworn in as new interim Afghan President. In other words, we went in, pushed out the Taliban, and replaced the government in ten weeks.

I dare you to look into the eyes of the US Special Ops guys who accomplished this feat and call it a failure, you fucking dipshit traitor and distorter of facts and history. Originally Posted by lustylad
Fuck you strong message to follow.
EVA refuses to blame Clinton for not telling the country that OBL has "decelerated" war on us. He refuses to blame Carter for turning terrorism into a way of getting official recognition like he did Arafat. He refuses to blame Carter for giving muslim terrorists a base to operate from by getting the Aytollah into Iran. EVA justifies this by telling himself that he is just following orders. I was beaten to it but, yes, OBL did declare war on the US and this follows the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.
EVA refuses to blame Clinton for not telling the country that OBL has "decelerated" war on us. He refuses to blame Carter for turning terrorism into a way of getting official recognition like he did Arafat. He refuses to blame Carter for giving muslim terrorists a base to operate from by getting the Aytollah into Iran. EVA justifies this by telling himself that he is just following orders. I was beaten to it but, yes, OBL did declare war on the US and this follows the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you have a link to where I said that or is this just more right wing babbling bull shit?
Which "two wars" are you referring to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Saddam Hussein started one war when he invaded Kuwait, and UBL started the other war when he attacked NYC and DC! In both cases, the Dim-retards in Congress overwhelmingly voted for retaliation. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
May be the dumbest fuckin excuse for Bush sending the world into the shitter yet.

BTW -- squeaky, where's the link to my original poll? We're still waiting on that one, ass clown!

I dare you to look into the eyes of the US Special Ops guys who accomplished this feat and call it a failure, you fucking dipshit traitor and distorter of facts and history. Originally Posted by lustylad
I dare you to show any evidence that their efforts accomplished the mission ... Explain it to the servicemen and women who are still there, twelve years later, you walking contradiction.