Kissing?

I love a good kiss, tug on my lips or sucking of tounges!!
I cant wait to come to DALLAS!!!! I WILL SHOW YOU ALL!! LOL
Kissing is very important and there are some great kissers out there, Fawn's kisses are yummy as are Reese's. Some of the gents have rocked my world...ain't nothin' like warm welcoming and yummy delish kisses. It was a huge compliment when a gent rated me in the top three all time great kissers he had experienced and when a lady stated that my lips were like warm wet soft little pillows.....LOL Originally Posted by M A X
And you rocked this gent's world - as you know. Definitely in the Top 3 at least!
And you rocked this gent's world - as you know. Definitely in the Top 3 at least! Originally Posted by topguntex

Awww...thanks, hon!! Come get u some more
  • jafun
  • 06-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Kissing is very important to me too...
The kiss is the most intimate and wonderful thing two people can share. It is gentle and rough, caring and wild, tender and forceful, innocent and forbidden.
The touch of lip to lip, tongue to tongue, teeth to teeth. So close you breathe each other’s air, smell each others skin and taste each others flavors.
The texture of the inside of you. The feel of your tongue, the softness of your lips, the smoothness of your teeth.
The way you surrender to it in one moment, letting it wash over you like a waterfall, and then chase it down with a passionate abandon that knows no limits.
The feel of your face in my hands as I hold you, twist your face to meet mine, stare deep into your eyes, and devour you, take you in and give you me.
It’s the desire to get so close that you can touch the other’s soul.
If I had to give it all up, except for one thing, I would keep your kiss.
If I had to loose all memory, except for one, I would remember your kiss.
If I could take only one thought with me into the afterlife, I would take your kiss.
Nothing is better than your kiss.
kissing.... the beginning...
The kiss is the most intimate and wonderful thing two people can share. It is gentle and rough, caring and wild, tender and forceful, innocent and forbidden.
The touch of lip to lip, tongue to tongue, teeth to teeth. So close you breathe each other’s air, smell each others skin and taste each others flavors.
The texture of the inside of you. The feel of your tongue, the softness of your lips, the smoothness of your teeth.
The way you surrender to it in one moment, letting it wash over you like a waterfall, and then chase it down with a passionate abandon that knows no limits.
The feel of your face in my hands as I hold you, twist your face to meet mine, stare deep into your eyes, and devour you, take you in and give you me.
It’s the desire to get so close that you can touch the other’s soul.
If I had to give it all up, except for one thing, I would keep your kiss.
If I had to loose all memory, except for one, I would remember your kiss.
If I could take only one thought with me into the afterlife, I would take your kiss.
Nothing is better than your kiss. Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Nicely done, Lana. So true!
  • fawn
  • 06-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Haha Lana, what website did you copy that off of? Cause we both know you did just write that off the top of your head... Very true words though... Luv you sista
I love kissing i feel it heightens each activity, i especially love when i am kissing a person for the first time and we get to know each others kissing style, then i tend to subtly dominant the kissing and bring them into my world, i absolutely love it!
I love kissing i feel it heightens each activity, i especially love when i am kissing a person for the first time and we get to know each others kissing style, then i tend to subtly dominant the kissing and bring them into my world, i absolutely love it! Originally Posted by Carissa Leggs
I thought I wanted to see this girl before, but after reading this post now I'm dying to see her!

Thanks Carissa a lot for ruining any chance I had at accomplishing anything at work today. (unless daydreams are considered "work")
Haha Lana, what website did you copy that off of? Cause we both know you did just write that off the top of your head... Very true words though... Luv you sista Originally Posted by fawn
Leave it to Fawn to burst my bubble! LOL!

Can't remember what site I found it on, but it touched my heart! Expresses exactly how I feel!
there is no feeling measurable to the feeling when you meet someone knew and start to kiss, i love to experience and learn how to intertwine with each other. i like to subltly take over the kiss and take them into my world
i feel kissing is always necessary. There is no other feeling that measures to the feeling of kissing someone new, learning there style them learning yours. i like to subtly take over the kiss and bring them closer to me, i love it!
Kissing is an absolute must for me in a session of GFE, and Madison May definately has a monopoly in this category. Iv been with several providers in the houston area and several traveling gals and Madison May most definately is THE BEST GFE and Kisser iv ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I love kissing, but it always worries me to think that it might not be safe... anyone have some authoritative answers about what the risks are of catching something with kissing?