giasanto38dd pure rip off

Don’t worry Gia, many of these (male) frequent posters are so pessimistic and cynical. In their little word everything is a conspiracy and honest, kind hearted people/providers don’t exist. The best thing to remember is that if you were awful and did awful things, they would LOVE you. But if you are a great person and a great provider, they will HATE you. So consider their hate and pessimistic attitudes a sincere compliment. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I don't think I stand alone when I say that not all good providers are hated!! And..I will also bet that others will agree that just because you THINK you are a great provider, it does not necessarily mean you really are! The best policy is to learn to accept rejection. And understand that you can't please everyone all the time... Just move on and don't let the drama filled posts set your image for you.
I don't think I stand alone when I say that not all good providers are hated!! And..I will also bet that others will agree that just because you THINK you are a great provider, it does not necessarily mean you really are! The best policy is to learn to accept rejection. And understand that you can't please everyone all the time... Just move on and don't let the drama filled posts set your image for you. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Nice I like it
Is this where I'm supposed to say "non-GFE fat chicks"?
Mental telepathy!!! In full force!!!
Wakeup's cock rises uncontrollably...

Fuck? Is someone using mental telepathy on me or something???
I don't think I stand alone when I say that not all good providers are hated!! And..I will also bet that others will agree that just because you THINK you are a great provider, it does not necessarily mean you really are! The best policy is to learn to accept rejection. And understand that you can't please everyone all the time... Just move on and don't let the drama filled posts set your image for you. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Are you back from you little 'hiatus' yet. And, when can I fuck you. What about my 'freebie'. I don't want it. I WANT to challenge fuck you Abi. No attitude please reply. (PMs work best). Shssst
Honest= I use altered photos
Kind hearted= I attack anyone and everyone I feel threatened by..
Conspiracy = he got mad when he showed up and realized my pics were altered...
Pessimistic and cynical = been burned by ^^^^ one too many times...

IJS!!!
Are you back from you little 'hiatus' yet. And, when can I fuck you. What about my 'freebie'. I don't want it. I WANT to challenge fuck you Abi. No attitude please reply. (PMs work best). Shssst Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
If you wanted no attitude you should have kept it private and followed your own advise... PM's work best. And ... I don't necessarily think you can handle a CHALLENGE with me!
If you wanted no attitude you should have kept it private and followed your own advise... PM's work best. And ... I don't necessarily think you can handle a CHALLENGE with me! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If you can bring me and Wakeup together, you've got some helluva pussy woman!
Honest= I use altered photos - I don't use altered photos ... my stalker widened my photo to make it apper altered
Kind hearted= I attack anyone and everyone I feel threatened by .. I am threatened by no one ... I am happy to expose people who scam and cheat with no quams about it.
Conspiracy = he got mad when he showed up and realized my pics were altered... see one
Pessimistic and cynical = been burned by ^^^^ one too many times... Been burned? By who? I've never been shorted or had someone walk in and leave so who has burned me?

IJS!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
You have no clue what you're talking about, but then again you run with the fucktards so I don't expect too much from you as is. These fucktard friends of yours have ran so many great girls off the board. When someone asks "why is so and so on P411, but no longer on Eccie", it's because you fucktards have ran them off.

BTW - I have been on the boards since May of 2007 .... almost 5 years and have never gotten a bad review here or anywhere, if that is not a "great" provider, I don't know what is.
Can't remember the last time I saw an alert with a Subway in it...
You have no clue what you're talking about, but then again you run with the fucktards so I don't expect too much from you as is. These fucktard friends of yours have ran so many great girls off the board. When someone asks "why is so and so on P411, but no longer on Eccie", it's because you fucktards have ran them off.

BTW - I have been on the boards since May of 2007 .... almost 5 years and have never gotten a bad review here or anywhere, if that is not a "great" provider, I don't know what is. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Widened by your stalker my ass!!!

Thank God you posted under me... Might have gone missing again had you been on top!!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=402740

"kinda chubby" .. Damn stalkers... Don't you hate it when you are so good they only want to write bad things about you, just to keep you to themselves??? (insert sarcasm here) Yeah Ms. 5plus (not size) years... There you have it!
Abigail.. sweetie, I think I can handle your challenge.