KC's hottest!

You are the shining light of intelligence who decided to send an unsolicited e-mail to a television model asking her why the tv station she works for chooses to run their business the way they do. And you are the useless semi-literate idiot who chose to complain about how the tv station chiron blocks her breasts. You couldn't even complain using proper English

" I am saddened by how the CG graphics come upthose 34Cs from view."

Real bright, Einstein. Do you write letters to other people asking them to justify their jobs? Or do you just do it to the ones who sexually frustrate you? I mean, are the administrative offices of Wal-mart flooded with e-mails from you complaining that the greeter's uniform blocks your view of her cleavage? Do you complain that the Burger King cashier didn't show enough ass when she turned to get your fries?

It takes a big man to write harassing e-mails to a spokesmodel complaining that she has no value, and to sign it with a fake name and e-mail, and then write back with an even longer and shockingly less useful tirade. I wonder if you are more upset by the fact that she makes more money than you, or that she is better at her job than you, or just that you can't get her to suck your cock for 34 minutes in the parking lot.

And then you came here to brag on your wit and prescience. Brilliant. You must have been proud of yourself to keep the e-mail for four years. The funny thing is, Holly seemed to take your e-mail pretty well. She has more class than you can even imagine. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
so calling me Einstein is an insult?
the rest of your "post" is just you babbling your frustrations about not knowing one thing about me.
It is rather funny, Keep it up, Clevon!
My work in this thread is done
Back on topic..... Who remembers Monica Parise? I can't even find a picture of her.
I don't care what blade says. I'd let them all suck my cock.

Who here is old enough to remember Cheryl Jones? She made weather fun! I still remember those Jeep commercials!!
http://cherylljones.com/