EBONY or EBONY MIXED LOVERS is it just me. . .

You looking in it too deep.re read the thread thanx. And thanks for your input and opinion. Originally Posted by SunniD
don't like deep? how about this..

white = alright
yellow = nice and mellow

brown = stick around

black = get back!

satisfied?
Lmao maybe its a texas thing then. But i might have to take you on your offer lol Originally Posted by SunniD
No. I think you are in the wrong part of Texas baby. Visit Houston, I promise your dance card will be full
don't like deep? how about this..

white = alright
yellow = nice and mellow

brown = stick around

black = get back!

satisfied? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Idk what that means but if youre tying to be funny... Dont ! This a thread to see others insight. If you dont have one then dont respond.
No. I think you are in the wrong part of Texas baby. Visit Houston, I promise your dance card will be full Originally Posted by HobbyNinja
Lol yea i think so too. Houston might be on the list holiday
Great. PM when you make the plans. I want to be at the front of the line
Great. PM when you make the plans. I want to be at the front of the line Originally Posted by HobbyNinja

Lol you bet i will! See you soon
If you're ever in Missouri ...
No. I think you are in the wrong part of Texas baby. Visit Houston, I promise your dance card will be full Originally Posted by HobbyNinja
Well done!

Lol yea i think so too. Houston might be on the list holiday Originally Posted by SunniD
Be glad to have you.

Idk what that means but if youre tying to be funny... Dont ! This a thread to see others insight. If you dont have one then dont respond. Originally Posted by SunniD
have you seen any insight in this thread?

there's a lot of wisdom in my light-hearted response.
This is the greatest threAD, ever... Thanks SunniD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
Well done!

Be glad to have you.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I think i will love houston. I cant wait !
Obviously this guy is racist so i pay him no mind. He wants attention he cant get it because his spends all his time writing bullshit threads behind a computer. Probably fat and disgusting and have written NO REVIEWS for providers but constantly harrassing people on eccie. Get a life ok!

OAN: YOUR ON THE BLOCK LIST SWEETIE.
Continue your day ✌ because mine is excellent.
If you're ever in Missouri ... Originally Posted by Petite_HardcoreGoddess

My best friend lives in missouri but i never been there. She told me its great
I'm a white guy that ONLY sees Ebony or Mixed providers. My ex-wife is Ebony...and yunno, once you go black you never go back!!
I'm a white guy that ONLY sees Ebony or Mixed providers. My ex-wife is Ebony...and yunno, once you go black you never go back!! Originally Posted by Toonman
sounds like you never had any to go back to..