Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

Actually EVA he caught you dead to rights. You were advancing a lie and you got called out. It is about illegal immigration and not immigration. You libs have been lying to each other so long that you're starting to believe your own propaganda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Latinos idiot latinos can't you read either?
That fucker thought we wouldn't notice, but he is a stupid motherfucker. Originally Posted by DSK
Little Jew boy you are the poster child for stupid.
And most interestingly, not a single Paris attacker was from Syria. Just an excuse to push fear, racism, and xenophobia. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

It appears that several of the attackers in Paris migrated by posing as refugees. Having them do the same thing to get into the US is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.
It appears that several of the attackers in Paris migrated by posing as refugees. Having them do the same thing to get into the US is certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Originally Posted by Budman
The US refugee process takes 18-24 months. Do a little research into what all it entails. It would be easier for them to just sneak across the border.
The US refugee process takes 18-24 months. Do a little research into what all it entails. It would be easier for them to just sneak across the border. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sneak across like YOUR Momma /SEEster and all of THAT side of tu familia did woomby, with YOU as shitty diaper-wearing pendejo even back then ? And like all of YOUR best " clientel " down at the 'holes ? Tu gente puta ! La Raza, eh chapete !
Sneak across like YOUR Momma /SEEster and all of THAT side of tu familia did woomby, with YOU as shitty diaper-wearing pendejo even back then ? And like all of YOUR best " clientel " down at the 'holes ? Tu gente puta ! La Raza, eh chapete ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah, just like that, you retarded dumbass
Yeah, just like that, you retarded dumbass Originally Posted by WombRaider
At least YOU ADMIT being a mojado ! Now if YOU'LL just admit to YOUR swishy walking ways !
He's not Jewish i'va. He's a schitzobitch who has been banned for multiple handles at least once.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Latinos idiot latinos can't you read either?

Little Jew boy you are the poster child for stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you I'm not Jewish but you are a disgraceful anti-Semite.
Yeah, just like that, you retarded dumbass Originally Posted by WombRaider
wormraper. ahahaha. you sick pup.
Should we block the French or Belgium's as they were the ones carried out Paris attack? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We should block anyone from entering this country until we can be sure they pose no threat to this country. Their nationality doesn't matter. The problem with trying to vet this group of refugees is the lack credible documentation and cooperation from Syria.

Where was the concern for these people when Assad was gassing them? You remember the line in the sand Obama drew?
Did you demand a US invasion of Syria back then, buddyboy?
We should block anyone from entering this country until we can be sure they pose no threat to this country. There nationality doesn't matter. The problem with trying to vet this group of refugees is the lack credible documentation and cooperation from Syria.

Where was the concern for these people when Assad was gassing them? You remember the line in the sand Obama drew? Originally Posted by Budman
You have to tell the difference between a terrorism and a victim .
Fuck you I'm not Jewish but you are a disgraceful anti-Semite. Originally Posted by DSK
I did use your new handle of the dick sucking kid in my signature. Feel better?
" ....between a terrorism and a victim ". ( ? ) Is woomby mentoring YOU on YOUR writing too EKIM ?
Did you demand a US invasion of Syria back then, buddyboy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't draw the line in the sand. Your boy did.