gummy bare bbbj?

I know this was a post from last year but I see it's been brought back with several comments.

I haven't seen Sherry since my active days on the board but I can't really say anything bad about my visit. She accommodated last minute, place was tidy and accessible, I left feeling like the visit was a success. We all have different goals in the hobby, she may not be yours but that doesn't meant she shouldn't get to be here. I remember some guys preferring her over newbie providers.
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2021, 08:39 PM
We all have different goals in the hobby Originally Posted by dentonseek
Mine is to bust, how different is yours?
Ok... This thread is so scary in so many ways....
I'm still scared of that place. The last time I went there was when I was a freshman in college. My roommate said it was $5.99 so I grabbed all of this shit and when it was time to pay, it was over $14. I had $7 on me. Fucker failed to mention that $5.99 price was only for senior citizens.

I had old people staring at me and my friends laughing at me while I was giving food back to them to get down to 7 bucks. So yeah, I'm still traumatized by that place and won't be going back there until I am a senior citizen. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I thought you have said you went to college at an Ivy League university? Luby’s never had cafeterias that far north or northeast. They started in Texas and branched out to the Southwest, Lower Midwest, South (except Alabama), and Southeast, 11 states, 200 locations at their peak.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2021, 02:02 PM
Ok... This thread is so scary in so many ways.... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You offering gummie BJ's too? What other toothless ladies do we have in Dallas? I'm getting a little curious about what it feels like.....
No I haven't.But I have been trying to find someone who could.
No I haven't.But I have been trying to find someone who could. Originally Posted by Texasbiggdogg
holy shit dude, a 2 1/2 year old thread??
I want to play with your boobs!