How do you like your dick sucked?

What's not to like about any of it. It's all good, mix it up a little!
Remember that line out of the Electric Horseman where Willie Nelson's character says he's going to find one of those Keno girls who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...?

Yeah, well... I don't want a lot a lot of slobber and spitting... I want a girl who can/will SUCK IT. Oh fuck, I mean, get down, massage the base of my dick and pull my cock down her throat... unhh, unhh.. yeah... okay yeah, like that.. sigh...
THN you are a great little cock sucker and don't need to worry if you do it well !

I'm like most I guess start sexy slow , eye contact and BLS . Work up to faster more aggressive and FIA is fun too. I also like how you hang your head off the bed for face fucking !
by women..
These answers are making me really fucking horny. Keep em cumming
These answers are making me really fucking horny. Keep em cumming Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Speaking of which...

Ok, so I'm just gonna come right out and say it.
As some as my clients know and my reviews show, a good face fuck gets me really going.

I mean, don't be raising up all on my teeth and rubbing my lips off on my teeth. NO NO NO.

Straight up grab my ears or the sides of my head, and fuck my face. Sloppy, noisy, drooling down onto my knees face fuck.

Yeah, that's a turn on for me.
Sloooooow n sensual, take your time ...all that fast bobbin n weavin is unecessary lol. As far as sound doesn't matter as long as it feels good. Eye contact is always good, sloppy or not doesn't matter. A good amount of suction but not to the point where its aggresive .
Sloooooow n sensual, take your time ...all that fast bobbin n weavin is unecessary lol. As far as sound doesn't matter as long as it feels good. Eye contact is always good, sloppy or not doesn't matter. A good amount of suction but not to the point where its aggresive . Originally Posted by robs4.1
absolutely.

That's preferred of course.

I'm just saying, there's a time and place for a face fucking.

It's really fun.
absolutely.

That's preferred of course.

I'm just saying, there's a time and place for a face fucking.

It's really fun. Originally Posted by tntangie
I gots no issues face fuckin ..always give the lady what she wants especially in these situations
Slow and sloppy, yet performed with a sense of purpose! Not a lot of hands, lots of tongue, good attention paid to the balls, shaft and head, ever increasing in suction and speed until climax.

I don't mind eye contact but I like it better when you're totally focused on my cock. I don't really get off on a lot of loud gagging or deep throat. I really prefer sensual cock worship and trying to get the nut.

Seems straightforward but it's very elusive from what I've found, especially as a natural occurance with no "coaching" or instruction involved. WALDT.
Speaking of which...

As some as my clients know and my reviews show, a good face fuck gets me really going.

I mean, don't be raising up all on my teeth and rubbing my lips off on my teeth. NO NO NO.

Straight up grab my ears or the sides of my head, and fuck my face. Sloppy, noisy, drooling down onto my knees face fuck.

Yeah, that's a turn on for me. Originally Posted by tntangie
College coed TNTAngie teaches an awesome FF101 course. Sorry, no financial aide available. Grades given after the bell. Grades below a C require that the class be taken over until the next bell sounds.
I can't speak for everyone, but if you're enjoying it, I'm enjoying it. Slow and wet, and no quit till the end.
Speaking of which...

Yeah, that's a turn on for me. Originally Posted by tntangie
Must keep that in mind!

College coed TNTAngie teaches an awesome FF101 course. Sorry, no financial aide available. Grades given after the bell. Grades below a C require that the class be taken over until the next bell sounds. Originally Posted by Invisible1
If that's the case I'll make sure I get a C-.
I prefer a woman to go as deep as she can without ramming the back of throat. If your throat isnt wide enough then dont cram me in there.

Hand plus mouth action plus another hand lightly playing with sack. There needs to be a slight suction vacuum at the start that builds to a stronger suction at the end.

You should monitor the toes to know when to back off to build the O. When release is ready, a lot of deep long suck and hand strokes and keep sucking after the pop. I think the more of a vacuum on the suction the better the pop. Its like once the valve releases, the cum is extracted super fast and increases the pleasure.

Lick the balls and shaft afterwards and tease the tip a bit. Throw in a full deep suck in there to shock the pleasure.

No talking
No complaining
No Leaving to get a towel
Say no cim before you start if you dont cim
try not to gag. While I enjoy seeing your eyes tear up, the snotty nose that follows isnt conducive to the pop. Plus you cant breath.
dont swat me if my tongue or finger finds your ass
Have a tit or pussy in arms reach

If you can DT and stick your tongue out down to my balls/ass... call me.
I did forget the hands or no hands option as well as yes or no to prostate play. That should have been in the OP.