Do Brunettes or Blondes Attract more men?

And Adriana ... either way, just get to Dallas as soon as possible! And if you want, I will see you for lunch as a Blonde, then for dinner as a Brunette and then I can make an educated recommendation!
There's something so....powerful about a brunette, especially if she has a strong blue or green to her eyes.
Check

Personally, I love boobs.

If she's got hair...that's just a bonus!!

Mmmmm....B()( )BIES!!

Autumn is one sexy AZZ blonde I will say that much!
...Mmm sorry, having flashbacks...
I'm thinking of going back to Brunette, But I'm not sure how it will effect my business. I need both a man and womens opinion on this. I Always heard That being blonde would attract more attention...PLUS, We have more fun!... HELP! Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
I think you look great either way, but I prefer brunettes in general.
Dammit I have always thought I had the most fun!!! I have done blonde,brunette hell even had pink at one point LOL. I have never felt like I was myself w/o my Red hair! Do what makes YOU happy! If your not happy with how you look it will show. Hotlips gave you a great idea with wearing a wig! I did that in Vegas and had a blast with it!
One time I had a guy tell me he had called for a blonde so I said Hold on I went to the bathroom pulled my blonde wig out came back out with a different name and everything. It 95% of the time worked mostly from my personality. See I really think there is more to it than hair color. That's just a very small factor in a man's choice. The one's that like you will continue to see you regardless of hair color. Hell most ladies here have changed it quite a few times throughout the years! Have fun with whatever you choose your a beautiful lady regardless! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Try each color for a month or so just to be sure, but update your profile, but like most guys we notice one or two things first for me it is breast & then kind of what ever stands out on her be it eyes, legs, or whatever hair/eye color will be the first thing I forget if I even notice at all. Just own it whatever you decide.
Oh but since you asked I prefer brunettes, but it is just one small part of the package.
Wow!

Im surprised with the responses to "brunette"

I was seriously considering going all blonde like I was years ago because Im bored.and want to change it up....

I am a natural brunette but thought about spicing it up Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berkleigh,
You look hot just the way you are & the fact that we get used to seeing someone one way and a change is sometimes good and sometimes just not what we are used to, not to suggest bad just well ....
Perhaps some highlights or streaks or go against the grain as it seems we also like the rare.
Did Delta Burke or Kelly Clarkson ever recover after going blonde?

Seems to me that once they did it their careers took a serious slide.
personally, blondes tend to catch my attention more often than brunettes, but the brunettes have dark complexion i just can't resist. for me, both are pretty attractive.
You should do what makes you happy !