Providers probably have enough jerks to deal with.

Amen! Self aggrandizement, though, you know, that shit's OK! You're not really beating off alone if your dog's home!

And I love Tara, too, but all you serious self back slapping ho sycophants are really boring, which was the whole point. Lets talk about pussy eating and washing our asses and how hot tan lines on tiities are and shit instead of how wonderful some of us are and how disgusting the entire concept of a bunch of grown men kissing hooker ass in public is. Originally Posted by phildo
And I love you Dildo. Hey I have some Dark Tan Lines from Mexico. lol
Amen! Self aggrandizement, though, you know, that shit's OK! You're not really beating off alone if your dog's home!

And I love Tara, too, but all you serious self back slapping ho sycophants are really boring, which was the whole point. Lets talk about pussy eating and washing our asses and how hot tan lines on tiities are and shit instead of how wonderful some of us are and how disgusting the entire concept of a bunch of grown men kissing hooker ass in public is. Originally Posted by phildo
You're so entertaining, what else do you have to say?
And I love you Dildo. Hey I have some Dark Tan Lines from Mexico. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now THAT's what I'm talking about, even if they are imported (legally, I hope)

You're so entertaining, what else do you have to say? Originally Posted by dongeykong
Search. Read. Discover. The ECCIE literary apple is yours. Or, like the bluesman said "Son, you doan know who you talkin' to, you best aks somebody."

Bear down on the meat and ease up on the potato salad, brothers and sisters, whiners step to the rear of this (very short) bus.
There are asses in every age, shape and form on these boards. Just part of the hobby mentality, unfortunately!
Didn't know you were so poetic Phil, good stuff!
There are wimmin with great asses in every age, shape and form on these boards. Just part of the hobby mentality, fortunately! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
FTFY!
Regarding the original thought, I was finishing a session a bit earlier when she got a call for another appointment. He asked if she was LE. Then when she returned the question he said "yes, and I'd love to use my handcuffs on you.". When she said she thought he was joking, he assured her he was not. And that now he had her picture and her address. When she, surprisingly, hung up on him.... He called right back.
FTFY! Originally Posted by phildo
Thank you kind sir! What ever would I do without you?
  • theG
  • 07-16-2014, 07:54 PM
Considering I have been no showed two nights in a row I think I should be a jerk but I have been sort of nice considering how much of my time has been wasted by a provider.
That was very kind of you! Sometimes, it's the nature of the business. That's why we pick and choose who we see. Posts on coed or on reviews help us decide. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Good to know. I was wondering about that. I posted an nc/ns in coed recently, it was polite. I then sent a request for a prescreen on p411 to another provider. I met her requirements, and she did respond but she hasn't given me the green light yet. That was on Tuesday. I have no idea if this is what she did (checked coed), but she hasn't got back to me. I'm starting to think it has something to do with the nc/ns. ??dunno? I'm gonna hang in there cause she is absolutely worth the wait, but I still worry. Lol!

It's amazing how much I'm learning here!